XS Power

6 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

Weird,..

I measure, and stick the biggest fucking cell I can get in. I got a d3100 in a stock Acura (yes, up front) 

I look at space, not their guide line, and stick the biggest fucking thing I can wedge in. 

You fit a D fucking 3100 in an Acura o.0? 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

46 minutes ago, Joshdashef said:

You fit a D fucking 3100 in an Acura o.0? 

lmao right, i don't even know how i'd fit a d3100 in my civic's bay

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

On 3/13/2020 at 4:40 PM, will77530 said:

Damn man you turned into a whiny little girl

Tell you what, I go to South Lake Tahoe all the time. Maybe I could meet you in person some time, and we can see then if you still feel the same :) Peace.

BTW, I don't mean that to sound confrontational. Maybe we could trade stereo demo's... although I'd likely be in my car, and that system definitely leans towards SQ. The truck system ins my SQL setup, but I'm usually in S. Tahoe with my car.

Edited by Fish Chris

1 hour ago, Fish Chris said:

Tell you what, I go to South Lake Tahoe all the time. Maybe I could meet you in person some time, and we can see then if you still feel the same :) Peace.

BTW, I don't mean that to sound confrontational. Maybe we could trade stereo demo's... although I'd likely be in my car, and that system definitely leans towards SQ. The truck system ins my SQL setup, but I'm usually in S. Tahoe with my car.

I’m down let me finish the build and my attempt at sq

Ummm......

I'm kind of surprised nobody showed me this;

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/xsp-d6500?seid=srese1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwpLfzBRCRARIsAHuj6qW3tgSMwse_ZZF5DkrDV-nH-lWJgN9AEMYqXt1uui-B2ZOKwUijfJEaAjdEEALw_wcB

Now granted, this is not the "exact same thing" I was asking about, as I was asking about an AGM cranking battery, and this is a deep cycle... But it is an Xs AGM group 65 ?

And to be quite honest, I'm not really sure which would be better for my purposes anyway.... But I'm leaning towards a nice, strong cranking battery, as I never sit and crank my stereo without my motor running anyway.

Still though, that case size would be a perfect fit....

your not overthinking this at all.....

pretty sure, like you even said yourself, you have one of the most common trucks on the road. this is not a new problem... or even a problem at all- 

by now could have rearranged your engine bay and jammed multiple batteries in there...

but now tell us about how xs is too expensive and youll just get an craptacular poop battery blah blah blaaaaaaahhh

• Haha (+1 Rep) 1