Sonic Electronix

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It comes with wiring too , that’s a great deal.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Put the aero coming out the side of the enclosure. To explain better, see in the second pic, the side that can be seen? The side furthest from the subwoofer. Put the aero there. 6” is as big as you can go but I don’t know the size or specs of that enclosure. To tune to a desirable frequency the 6” port might have to be too long to meet desired frequency and you might have to go with a 4”. But go with the location I stated. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

And OP, Skar isn’t the way to go. The people at Skar are bad people that earlier today wished coronavirus upon me. All I was doing was asking them to stop contacting me with advertisements almost every day. After being sarcastically wished good health I then found out how to unsubscribe to the newsletters. All Jordan, the Vice President of customer service had to do was tell me how to stop the newsletters and advertisements instead of being a douche and then sarcastic. I bought a Skar ddx 15” subwoofer last year and blew it. It can’t take abuse and has to be babied. Plus the EVL’s have a bad sound. They tried to make a SQL subwoofer and failed miserably. The ddx sounded good though but for what it’s worth the subwoofers and amps are cheaply made in China and the company are bad people. The owner and founder of the company, Kevin, scammed people, including customers and companies, and stole money and ideas until he made a name for himself and a hefty bank account. It’s not worth it. And I don’t know why anybody would tell somebody who wants a good set up to get a pre fab enclosed subwoofer. That’s horrible advice. Dude, just look up Sundown, those are the designs Skar tried to copy. But if Sundown is too pricey then look up Fi or SSA. Don’t ever do business with Skar. Trust me. Bad people, ok’ish product. Not worth it. And for good cheap amps then go with Brazilian amps. Look up Taramps. I run Korean amps (Sundown) but they are way more expensive and they are tanks and can go through a lot of abuse. Taramps is a good way to go too if money is an issue. Once I get another subwoofer to match the one I have then I’m gonna get a taramps because they have super strong amps for cheap. So I’m not bias to Brazilian even though I run Korean now. 

https://www.amazon.com/Taramps-Smart-Amplifier-Ohms-3000W/dp/B083LJGQ9J

and put it on this amp. It’s called a taramps smart 3 and you can google it to find out more. After impedance rise with the subwoofer above that subwoofer will never see 3000 rms. So do worry about the rms ratings. I figured the set up out for you and all you have to do is buy it, install it and tune it and you’re set.  👌

Sundown is what I run but it’s expensive and you will spend over $1000 easy on a set up. So if you want a banging and reliable system under $1000 then go the route I’m trying to send you. But let’s just say that Skar has you in a trance with the numbers and prices or whatever then at least don’t get an EVL if you’re gonna stay in the Skar trance and not invest more money. I can find you another set up for a little cheaper but not Skar cheap. Hold up...

Archived