Sonic Electronix

Hello everybody, i made a sketch of my set up and was just wondering if everything looked correct?

i have an ohio generator 320amp alt with the big 3 done, positive of alt to positive to battery, negative of battery to chassis, and negative battery to engine block

from the battery i have 0 gauge ran to a distribution block which splits into my two amps and then the two amps are grounded to the car body

56B9D649-E917-43AC-A49D-A9AC072979AE.jpeg

Looks fine to me. Only thing i see is if your car has a frame ground to that instead of the body.

Also if your amps dont have fusing built in id run a fuse between them and the distro block.

32 minutes ago, mathewyocham said:

Looks fine to me. Only thing i see is if your car has a frame ground to that instead of the body.

Also if your amps dont have fusing built in id run a fuse between them and the distro block.

Thank you, and it is grounded to the bolt that holds the back seats in...and the amps do thankfully have a built in fuse 

On 3/30/2020 at 9:42 PM, Xdq_21X said:

Thank you, and it is grounded to the bolt that holds the back seats in...and the amps do thankfully have a built in fuse 

I've personally had issues grounding  there, and so have other people because they told me about it when I researched my problem.

You'll get noise through your speakers. 

5 hours ago, Ipoksmote said:

I've personally had issues grounding  there, and so have other people because they told me about it when I researched my problem.

You'll get noise through your speakers. 

I don’t get any noise through my speakers

Archived