Alt upgrade .. Make a difference .yes or no?

7 hours ago, BMG18 said:

Definitely let me Kno .. I'm curious as FK.. they have it on there site or u have to call to get it special made

It still hasnt came yet, but should be very soon. I'll post back when it does.

I just contacted him, I'd do it through his FB page. I just contacted him though and told him what I need and he got it done for me. I gureentee he, or any company, can make you an alternator for any vehicle.

17 minutes ago, deathcards said:

Did Iraggi finally come back around? I know they were having issues left and right

Hes been absolutly great to me. Awesome service and awesome interactions.

Hes great! It appears that people have an issue with his personality,  he seems like a really cool dude to me! He's just not a suite and tie cumster is always right no matter what type of dude. Reminds me alot of a rugged old mechanic who don't take nobodies shit.

Most people that have issues with him seem to be the egotistical type and thays usually how the issues arise.

Just from what I've seen 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2020 at 2:11 PM, MichiganBumps said:

TwUFVbY.jpg

5aCKWgN.jpg

brand x electrical, on facebook. here's mine. 320a, tested out just under 350a and 190 at idle. 2014 camry se.

Must be that Plum Crazy Purple color ha.. just curious was there anything special you had to do running that much on stock wiring ( everything except amp) 

On 4/15/2020 at 12:30 PM, Dragonsyph said:

If your car takes like 90-130 amps to run all its usual stuff then you only upgrade to a 150 or 200 amp alt then your only really gaining 60-110 amps theoretically speaking. That's why you always try to get the biggest you can go, and never go with some no name ebay shit that claims big numbers.

I'm assuming since the stock was 70amp it prolly didn't need but 75%- 80 average  ... So even if i ended up with the  250   it should make night/day difference? That was really the original question i was tryin to find answer to

On 4/6/2020 at 11:05 AM, AaronT said:

Brand x will build you anything for any car 

As far as alt size goes, the smaller the engine and bigger alt , the engine has a hard time dealing with the increased drag.

My 250 amp gives my 2.3l a run for it's money at stop lights

On 4/15/2020 at 7:08 PM, Ipoksmote said:

Hes been absolutly great to me. Awesome service and awesome interactions.

Hes great! It appears that people have an issue with his personality,  he seems like a really cool dude to me! He's just not a suite and tie cumster is always right no matter what type of dude. Reminds me alot of a rugged old mechanic who don't take nobodies shit.

Most people that have issues with him seem to be the egotistical type and thays usually how the issues arise.

Just from what I've seen 

How'd it turn out bud???  U might have already mentioned price if so sry for double asking but was it in the  2-$300 or over

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2020 at 6:29 PM, 1point21gigawatts said:

I would get a 370 or 390 to have head room if you can afford it. Or you can get a dc 270. Email singer, ces, mechman, JS, and iraggi too. 

On 4/5/2020 at 10:38 PM, Ipoksmote said:

Well bro I can tell you I have a new 200A iraggi alt coming sometime this next week

On 4/6/2020 at 11:03 AM, AaronT said:

You didn't find a 220 amp alt for 250. You found the eBay Chinese junk for 250.

You can get a great alt from brand x. 250 amp (180-190 @ idle/ 280 at 2250) shipped to you for about $305. 

Find em on Facebook

Update: emailed 5 companies so far Iraggi only one came back...BUT they quote $529 shipped for 200 amp 100-240 idle-max.. no offense but that just sounds outrageous to me . Maybe it'll be different with others ..i might can see that for a 370+ but 200?? 

9 hours ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

Let me find you an alternator. What kind of vehicle is it and what year model and engine size?

I emailed ces-js-singer-iraggi- brand x..i went to brand x and seen them post about not being able to respond quick cause there's so many orders so i understand... Its 96 Toyota 4 runner 3.4L ... If it's just a problem making that much power out of the stock alt I'll just try for a bigger cs144 .. Unless they make the case bigger it should still work 

13 minutes ago, BMG18 said:

I emailed ces-js-singer-iraggi- brand x..i went to brand x and seen them post about not being able to respond quick cause there's so many orders so i understand... Its 96 Toyota 4 runner 3.4L ... If it's just a problem making that much power out of the stock alt I'll just try for a bigger cs144 .. Unless they make the case bigger it should still work 

You can just wait on brand x. That dude will get you an alternator made. And singer has a new email address. Gunnem knows it. @Gunnem, what’s singer’s new email address? So message singer’s new email address and wait on brand x too. Call ohio generator too. 
https://ohiogen.com/

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Archived