Alt upgrade .. Make a difference .yes or no?

7 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

You can just wait on brand x. That dude will get you an alternator made. And singer has a new email address. Gunnem knows it. @Gunnem, what’s singer’s new email address? So message singer’s new email address and wait on brand x too. 

Will do bud.. 👍

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, BMG18 said:

I emailed ces-js-singer-iraggi- brand x..i went to brand x and seen them post about not being able to respond quick cause there's so many orders so i understand... Its 96 Toyota 4 runner 3.4L ... If it's just a problem making that much power out of the stock alt I'll just try for a bigger cs144 .. Unless they make the case bigger it should still work 

Maybe if your nice to me I'll tell jon to prioritize your build.

Lol jk

Be won't do that, first come first serve even for a buddy.

20 hours ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

Call ohio generator too. 

https://ohiogen.com

16 minutes ago, AaronT said:

Maybe if your nice to me I'll tell jon to prioritize your build.

Lol jk

Be won't do that, first come first serve even for a buddy.

Brand x came back today .. 180 amp $210- 220 $250- 280 $340.... He had a 320+ but talked about changing pulleys on crankshaft ... Don't know if shipping included. But definitely my price range... there all small case hairpin.. i read somewhere dc posted about small case and large being 2 totally different monsters .not sure if that's good or bad but if it will actually do said power i could care less.. It's not a comp truck..  it's lifetime warranty so don't really see a down side

3 hours ago, BMG18 said:

Brand x came back today .. 180 amp $210- 220 $250- 280 $340.... He had a 320+ but talked about changing pulleys on crankshaft ... Don't know if shipping included. But definitely my price range... there all small case hairpin.. i read somewhere dc posted about small case and large being 2 totally different monsters .not sure if that's good or bad but if it will actually do said power i could care less.. It's not a comp truck..  it's lifetime warranty so don't really see a down side

The more I learn about brand x the more I start liking them. At first I was skeptical and hating on them because they are the new guy and didn’t have a website. But they have showed me nothing but good things when I read up on them and I only hear good things from their customers. Same with some other top ranking companies that I’ve never heard bad things about.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

15 hours ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

The more I learn about brand x the more I start liking them. At first I was skeptical and hating on them because they are the new guy and didn’t have a website. But they have showed me nothing but good things when I read up on them and I only hear good things from their customers. Same with some other top ranking companies that I’ve never heard bad things about.

The thing is gigs, Brand X isn't new Jonathan was the brains behind the operation at CES.

He was the man building the alternators for them.

19 hours ago, BMG18 said:

You want to go large case for reliability concerns.

1 hour ago, AaronT said:

The thing is gigs, Brand X isn't new Jonathan was the brains behind the operation at CES.

He was the man building the alternators for them.

I didn’t know that. That’s what’s up.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

3 hours ago, AaronT said:
2 hours ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

Mybad i was off a little... The 350+ had to do with pulley ... The top ones are 250-300-320 all within $45 of each other... Idle 750rpm 160 ..peak is 1800rpm... But someone here mentioned the 320 ain't the best .. Any reason not to get 320? .. i keep saying I prolly won't go over 6.5kwatts in this truck but i said 3k watts 3 years ago so 

Archived