Second Skin Audio

Reccomend me some subs!

Ipoksmote

3 hours ago, Joshdashef said:

So your saying you have three different kinds of amps you want to run on three subwoofers in the same box? Sorry if I'm missing your point. Just a little confused on that part...

No, I'm just letting everyone know what I have for amps. I plan on only using 1, but I can use multiple if my charging system allows it

2 hours ago, CstrokerV said:

with that space i would go  18's..  if that 2000 watt amp  is 2000rms and a quality amp two dc lvl3 18s or 1 F.I Q 18 

I remember 2 years ago I looked into dc audio subwoofers and I remebet stumbling across something that made me totally walk away from them. Forgot what it was, I'll look into them though, thank you.

On 4/4/2020 at 3:39 PM, mathewyocham said:

Skar, american bass, soundqubed. All have higher tier lines in your price range. U want spl? 2 skar zvx 18s would be about as big as u can get but itll be tight and come above the seat line. Another option is 4 12s. You can fit them snuggly with a lil room left for batts and amps. I had 4 12 in a 93 s10 blazer is how i know. Lol.

Yep I'm drooling over the skar zvx 18s. Gunna throw them in skars 18" prefab untill I get enough $$ to buy a 2nd one and purchase a custom enclosure.

Thank you all for the suggestions! I'll post videos of it my multiple sustems in the next coming month

8 hours ago, Ipoksmote said:

Yep I'm drooling over the skar zvx 18s. Gunna throw them in skars 18" prefab untill I get enough $$ to buy a 2nd one and purchase a custom enclosure.

Thank you all for the suggestions! I'll post videos of it my multiple sustems in the next coming month

id get the F.I Q either Magnet versions  and the D.C's over the skar anyday  ..... and none of your amps will run 2 of the skars zvx so you are going to have to buy another amp also which poses a few other problems for you  one being with what ohm version to buy when you buy the single sub... 

Archived