Second Skin Audio

2011 Silverado 2500 crew cab

So I am new to the car audio world and what better place to go for help then here right? 

im looking to do a sub build under my rear seats. I have a box that fits 4 8s. Ported. 

my confusion is what to put in them and what to power them with. I’ve been looking at the Sundown SA-8 v.3. ( is this a good one?) my budget is about 2k for the whole build. I’m open to suggestions. If anyone can help! Thank you!

Need the size of the box and port to be able to give you accurate subs to put in it. Maybe some pics too.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived