1 hour ago, jessdabest77 said:

Here's another thought. At the end of the day it's all about money, I learned that the hard way. Ok, so all this nonsense isn't cheap at all. We're talking major money being spent, so when all is said and done who's really going to pay for all this? Just get ready for taxes and all goods to skyrocket. 

Goods are all ready going up

wveryone is noticing the decrease in gas prices but haven’t heard anyone talk about how the prices in grocery stores have steadily been going up

My cell phone provider said I get free unlimited everything for the next month but I’ve been home for going on 3 weeks so don’t really need it . Yeah me . I was gonna put my 24’s on today cause it’s spring but when I go back to work I’ll feel like a fucker when more then half the shop is furloughed getting unemployment and I’m at work so gonna ride on factories for now. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

My wife got her first unemployment check today , I make more then it in 1 day , not bragging but I can’t see how people could really live off that. It’s bullshit cost of living is way more. Don’t feel bad for me we are very well off , Trump isn’t giving us a penny. I just can’t believe they think people can live off that.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I believe there's something really going on or going to happen and it's not about the virus. Everytime I see Trump on the news, I can see it. He's a really bad lier and itching to say the truth but he's not allowed to. We all know they don't care about us, we're just a commodity to them. I do a lot more research now, thanks to the virus, so I study history, politics, and everything else. The more you know the more they'll hate you but when you care about people, you'll understand that I mean. 

I dont know but if this shit doesnt let up soon im about to lose my house my car and my property in about 2 months and being at home this being the first time ive ever been laid off in a decade from when i first started working going through a divorce and now having to raise my daughter alone without the help of my ex wife and her not paying me child support ive made sure she has anything she wants or whatever she wants to do in this time of crisis but damnit to hell if i dont have enough money to pay my bills i dont know how im gonna recover my daughter and i might have to move to the streets just let us go back to damn work already im an electrician as much as i got paid i can recover with time but if anything else happen or this bullshit goes on any longer im completely fucked

I feel for you brother. The sad part is this can end like yesterday but they don't. They have all the power and there's nothing we can do about it. They already have all this planned out and what's going to happen. It makes me sick thinking about it. Like I said, at the end it's the children who suffer. Why is this not hurting the people in power? The very rich? The act like it does but come on, just look at what Ellen DeGeneres said, making joke's. Wow. That's why I know it's not about a virus. Will we ever know the truth, probably not, but look at the children people, dammit. They're innocent in all this. 

Archived