Grab a beer and let’s have a discussion

dont be a pansy y’all should know I’m not a nice person so if yer feelers gonna get hurt fuck off now

so any of y’all been infected or know someone infected

how bad is this fuckery or is it just fuckery 

fuck is really going on with this bullshit 

I just want to know when toilet paper turned into gold, This is stupid 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I tested positive on the 30th of march. Started showing symptoms back on the 23rd of march.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

29 minutes ago, Cardboardcat15 said:

I tested positive on the 30th of march. Started showing symptoms back on the 23rd of march.

Da fuq??? I had just seen you the week before! You good now? 

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

36 minutes ago, Cardboardcat15 said:

Very interesting.

I'm from the lower mn region and it's pretty laxy daisy here. Deffinetly a ghost town out in public and stuff and we did have a shortage of toilet paper for a while, but not really just cause people are dumb and panic bought it. Shelves where restocked pretty fast.

I still go to the gas station for cigs but I'm mindful and spray my hands with alcohol when I get out. Still, touching phone or clothing while inside could potentially contaminate that piece and I could carry it home, so there are gaps...

But yeah nobody is wearing masks or gloves or anything despite the fact that I think we should.

For the most part the only thing we are doing is doing some serious stay at home time. I live on a farm so life really hasnt been personally altered to much for me at this point

Edit-  not going to lie Iie I am ordering stuff from cali and Florida and am hesitant on if I should quarantine the items.

Honestly this whole thing feels like a self conscious thing, we all know we should be taking these extra measures but don't wana be the one that's weird and going all out

Edit edit edit - to all of you, weather you think this is a big deal or not, please wash your hands and be mindful of the recommendations officials are putting in place.

3 hours ago, Ipoksmote said:

Very interesting.

I'm from the lower mn region and it's pretty laxy daisy here. Deffinetly a ghost town out in public and stuff and we did have a shortage of toilet paper for a while, but not really just cause people are dumb and panic bought it. Shelves where restocked pretty fast.

I still go to the gas station for cigs but I'm mindful and spray my hands with alcohol when I get out. Still, touching phone or clothing while inside could potentially contaminate that piece and I could carry it home, so there are gaps...

But yeah nobody is wearing masks or gloves or anything despite the fact that I think we should.

For the most part the only thing we are doing is doing some serious stay at home time. I live on a farm so life really hasnt been personally altered to much for me at this point

Edit-  not going to lie Iie I am ordering stuff from cali and Florida and am hesitant on if I should quarantine the items.

Honestly this whole thing feels like a self conscious thing, we all know we should be taking these extra measures but don't wana be the one that's weird and going all out

Edit edit edit - to all of you, weather you think this is a big deal or not, please wash your hands and be mindful of the recommendations officials are putting in place.

I've been ordering stuff and I am for sure putting them in quarantine. 

I'm a father so I can't believe they cancelled school, really. We are already lacking in education so now what? I just feel you don't solve problems by starting other problems. That's not the answer. The truth will never be said but education is the answer. I never understood how important that is till I got order but I wish I had the means to educate my children. I really feel for all the children out here cause at the end of the day, it's not there fault, and there the one's that always suffer because of us. Thanks

Archived