1 hour ago, jessdabest77 said:

I'm a father so I can't believe they cancelled school, really. We are already lacking in education so now what? I just feel you don't solve problems by starting other problems. That's not the answer. The truth will never be said but education is the answer. I never understood how important that is till I got order but I wish I had the means to educate my children. I really feel for all the children out here cause at the end of the day, it's not there fault, and there the one's that always suffer because of us. Thanks

Aren’t they doing anything online for them where you are?

All I’ve seen was an Asian man getting carted out on a stretcher by hazmat looking paramedics,looking horrified and half dead.

I don’t understand the essential businesses can stay open, In Wisconsin there are no rules so everyone is still pretty much open accept my tattoo shop and hair salons,  I even drove by a car wash yesterday that was open, my brother in law paints houses and he’s still working , talking about going into peoples house with 4-5 family members and having 4-5 crew members with him. No body needs to go to a car wash and they can hold off painting.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

14 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

I don’t understand the essential businesses can stay open, In Wisconsin there are no rules so everyone is still pretty much open accept my tattoo shop and hair salons,  I even drove by a car wash yesterday that was open, my brother in law paints houses and he’s still working , talking about going into peoples house with 4-5 family members and having 4-5 crew members with him. No body needs to go to a car wash and they can hold off painting.

For real!!!

I don't get it! Im a painter too and my boss  keeps tryna get me to work and even printed me off a piece of paper that says I'm "essential". Like wtf. No. Theres contractors around here that are putting up HOTELS! yes you heard me. So every single crew involved with building hotels, which is a lot. Are going full swing still because it's "esential".

I've talked to several contractors myself and their hands are tied and they say its bullshit because the guys above them are keeping everyone else working while they are retreated and quarntining.

Oh and the kicker is mean while libraries and other things of the sorts are being postponed, but not hotels, get that!

3 minutes ago, Ipoksmote said:

For real!!!

I don't get it! Im a painter too and my boss  keeps tryna get me to work and even printed me off a piece of paper that says I'm "essential". Like wtf. No. Theres contractors around here that are putting up HOTELS! yes you heard me. So every single crew involved with building hotels, which is a lot. Are going full swing still because it's "esential".

I've talked to several contractors myself and their hands are tied and they say its bullshit because the guys above them are keeping everyone else working while they are retreated and quarntining.

Oh and the kicker is mean while libraries and other things of the sorts are being postponed, but not hotels, get that!

Definitely how you can tell who’s paid who off.

and it only the favourites that get to work as I’ve been layed off

Don’t like how if your a celebrity and you fart to hard you can get tested but  by me you have to have severe symptoms one guy on the news went to the hospital 3 times and the last time was coughing up blood then they tested him and he has it , so all the other times he pretty much just went to the hospital to spread it. If you got money you get tested whenever and as many times you want.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

23 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

Don’t like how if your a celebrity and you fart to hard you can get tested but  by me you have to have severe symptoms one guy on the news went to the hospital 3 times and the last time was coughing up blood then they tested him and he has it , so all the other times he pretty much just went to the hospital to spread it. If you got money you get tested whenever and as many times you want.

Well I sould imagine if I made alot of serious money I wouldnt go to the normal doctors. I would probably have a personal doctor for me and my family.

At the very least I would be "in the know" of the best medical practitioners  in my area.

Perhaps its not so much the wealth, as it is who you know because of your wealth.

Purely speculation on my part tho

Well Corina fucking cost me 1200$

About 10 days before our dick governor orders everyone to stay at home and closed non essential businesses, I paid local audio shop in full, not just deposit, but in full 375 after tax for a box to be built. Also dropped off one sub, and $35 in nut inserts to use on box. 10 days later didn't start it yet, And are closed down till April 6th. Well just 2 days ago governor extended it to may 1st.

Called the shop up on messenger, said could I please come pick up my sub and money as it's quite a long time. They said nothing we can do about it till we are allowed to go to shop.

Like wtf fuck fuck. Found a second guy to build box for 290 and don't even have a 4th sub.

So now I lost a 200$ sub till God knows when, out of $375+$35 in box build cost and hardware. And have to buy another $200 sub, drive to 3 different Lowe's to get the 32 nut inserts I need, and pay another $290 to get box built

So total about $1100 in a basic quad 8 wedged ported enclosure to fit my vehicle.

28 minutes ago, AaronT said:

Well Corina fucking cost me 1200$

About 10 days before our dick governor orders everyone to stay at home and closed non essential businesses, I paid local audio shop in full, not just deposit, but in full 375 after tax for a box to be built. Also dropped off one sub, and $35 in nut inserts to use on box. 10 days later didn't start it yet, And are closed down till April 6th. Well just 2 days ago governor extended it to may 1st.

Called the shop up on messenger, said could I please come pick up my sub and money as it's quite a long time. They said nothing we can do about it till we are allowed to go to shop.

Like wtf fuck fuck. Found a second guy to build box for 290 and don't even have a 4th sub.

So now I lost a 200$ sub till God knows when, out of $375+$35 in box build cost and hardware. And have to buy another $200 sub, drive to 3 different Lowe's to get the 32 nut inserts I need, and pay another $290 to get box built

So total about $1100 in a basic quad 8 wedged ported enclosure to fit my vehicle.

That’s not the shops fault and it’s not my business but spending money on audio isn’t the smartest move right now imo who knows how long this bullshit will last and if you will have a job or not.

sounds like you are still working so be thankful for that and give the shop a chance once they are cleared to open back up I’m sure they will make it right

30 minutes ago, will77530 said:

That’s not the shops fault and it’s not my business but spending money on audio isn’t the smartest move right now imo who knows how long this bullshit will last and if you will have a job or not.

sounds like you are still working so be thankful for that and give the shop a chance once they are cleared to open back up I’m sure they will make it right

Oh I know they'll make it right, I am not questioning that. They been in business since 1993 and I been going there since about 1997.

I been contemplating getting this box built since freaking August. Now I finally pull the trigger and government fucks me around.

I just want my sub, so I can try and build it myself really

Archived