28 minutes ago, Dragonsyph said:

I think it’s all fake, you can look at all the news reports and video from them showing and saying hospitals are packed and people are dying left and right,  YET people go to so called hospitals and show video of them empty or only a couple people, there’s like 15 or so instances of this with video proof the media are paying people to stand In fake lines to make fake news reports.

CBS even got caught using hospital footage from Italy saying it was newyork.  Fake news is in over drive.   So why are all these hospitals giving fake numbers?  So they can get millions in money from the government.  

Does anyone know any one that actually has or had the virus?  I sure don’t. 

And who know if these so called tests are real and if you just have the flu they probably just tell you you have corona just to push the numbers up.  Also a lot of victim mentality people who love playing that card claiming there sick just to get attention.

I think it’s been blown out of proportion but my wife works for the local hospital which has been a bit crazy and has a family member that got the Rona

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing that this whole virus has taught us is the power of the news. Media controls the public, but who really controls the media 🤔

28 minutes ago, Mohawk Warrior said:

Hehehehe the “Rona”

i had the shits... turns out I have to stay at Home Depot for a couple weeks, either way I’m still with an empty bank account. And no T.P.

The Rona strikes again 

8 hours ago, Ron36 said:

I don’t understand the essential businesses can stay open, In Wisconsin there are no rules so everyone is still pretty much open accept my tattoo shop and hair salons,  I even drove by a car wash yesterday that was open, my brother in law paints houses and he’s still working , talking about going into peoples house with 4-5 family members and having 4-5 crew members with him. No body needs to go to a car wash and they can hold off painting.

Most places here have shit down

im fortunate to be in the defense industry and wife works in the medical industry so both of those be essential 

and now there are fake corona deaths so its lower than 12,600 i posted yesterday

the government is telling officials its ok to sign someone off as death by corona even if it is not corona.

Literal Face Palm Too Much? | Facepalm Meme on ME.ME

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

11 hours ago, dolarbilz said:

It's a flu, some will get sick some won't some will live some will die.cant save everyone.im not going be afraid cause others are..

Well the coronavirus is a little more than the flu but I agree it's nothing that needs to be blowing this out of proportion

What this is a completely politically orchestrated manufactured fucking crisis.

it's done so the president in office while the crisis is going on can handle it properly and do good in the eyes of all his fellow Americans so he can sway votes that he normally wouldn't fucking get

1 minute ago, AaronT said:

Well the coronavirus is a little more than the flu but I agree it's nothing that needs to be blowing this out of proportion

What this is a completely politically orchestrated manufactured fucking crisis.

it's done so the president in office while the crisis is going on can handle it properly and do good in the eyes of all his fellow Americans so he can sway votes that he normally wouldn't fucking get

Cough he will never do good in people eyes cough

1 minute ago, Ipoksmote said:

Cough he will never do good in people eyes cough

For sure without a doubt the man is a piece of shit but there's a lot of stupid fucking voters out there and I'm talking stupid stupid people you saw it last election poor white trash on every single government program in the world in their front yard of their trailer park giving a news interview talking about Donald Trump is for them when he's cutting every fucking program they live on there just oblivious to it

But but you know Hannah out $1,000 everybody it's going to go a long way when it's time to vote

And here's the worst part here's the worst part of that $1,200 stimulus check it's just a front on next year's earned income tax credits that you won't get next year they're just giving them to you early for Fox sake

Archived