It's in times like these I like to remind everyone to stay grounded and focus on what's important.

Lots of things can pop in our head and sound very convincing, especially in times like these. I think we would all agree that being "aware" is very important. But that kind of thinking taken on a serious note usually gets us in more trouble then out of it.

I think it's very important to stay grounded in the KNOW. On the things we know, in eachother and moving foward and to not take lightly what officials tell us. 

I'll will not lie, hearing that firefighter story posted earlier here was quite stress relieving.  However as somebody else has mentioned about having a nurse in the family, well our family does too. A few of them. And its hectic, and it's very real and they could give you stories to cause very much stress. 

Yin and yang with everything out there...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it’s safe to blame bill gates for this epic world wide panic. 

I have noticed With all the store fronts closed/closing looting is up... pretty sad. Stores are boarding up windows to prevent smashed windows.

woke up to like 5 cruisers arresting some lady who tried to rob convince store. Was a great dewalt add there with the drilled out lock .

just seen a tiger is now infected from a trainer... wtf I thought animals gave it to the people.

and now for what I know...

i know I’m fine and wish all of you the same. 

I know gas is cheap as shit right now, what’s that’s all about?

Gas is cheap because supply and demand , nobody is going out so they don’t need gas , when you have to much of something you have to sell it cheaper to get rid of it.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

2 hours ago, Ron36 said:

Gas is cheap because supply and demand , nobody is going out so they don’t need gas , when you have to much of something you have to sell it cheaper to get rid of it.

I know  supply vs demand but with this theory we should have cheap gas for a while, because those oil pumps don’t stop for nothing and you can bet they weren’t extracting less oil than they could 

We all deserve cheap gas for awhile after this bullshit . Hope it stays cheap all summer.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Just throwing this out there but does any1 remember ebola panic. ....mainstream media lies. They cause panic on purpose to drive political agendas. Also i voted for trump and i live in a house i bought with my job and dont pull any gov asisstance. But my drug dealing mexican neighbors do. Who do u think they voted for aaron? Bet it was dem.

Also gas is so cheap because the middle east is driving down oil prices to compete with russia i think is who it was.

This thread for me has been quite informative 

so today at werk i done learned that a coworkers neighbor has passed from the rona he did have underlying conditions but the shit still real out there

stay safe y’all 

II do agree about the role media play's in all this. It's about control. Nothing happens by coincidence. Think about, many many years ago this country was wiped out by disease. The people who lived here did not know what to do but the people who knew about the disease did. They used it as a weapon. We must learn from the past is all.

Archived