Working at a nuclear plant we are being really careful as to who we let on site. 

Government has basically waved a lot of requirements we have right now and all the audits they come and do on us.

Of the 13,000 employees we employ there are like 50 cases right now. 

We even had it broke down by site. 

New Orleans got hit hard (kept Marti Gras going) and our New York site is hit pretty hard (right north of NYC)

and when I say hit hard i mean 10-13 confirmed with anyone they came in contact with in previous 14 days sent home for 2 weeks. 

I hope this all ends by Slamology.

1349713160_rte.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in a hotspot.  Eastern pa. We can thank the commuters to nyc and jersey for the spike in numbers. 

So far I’m ok and everyone I know is ok. One person from my office tested positive but I hadn’t been in the office for a few weeks prior to that as I’m almost 100 percent remote now.  

I work with a bunch of people in the city.  They said it’s pretty odd to see it empty. Except the essential employees are all still cramming intro the subway and shit. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

2 hours ago, Mohawk Warrior said:

I’m pretty sure all bank employees will be switching to the remote access platform after this.

prime minister guy in Canada just basically announced things won’t got back to normal here until there’s a vaccine 

Thanks for the info.

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

5 hours ago, n8ball2013 said:

I live in a hotspot.  Eastern pa. We can thank the commuters to nyc and jersey for the spike in numbers. 

So far I’m ok and everyone I know is ok. One person from my office tested positive but I hadn’t been in the office for a few weeks prior to that as I’m almost 100 percent remote now.  

I work with a bunch of people in the city.  They said it’s pretty odd to see it empty. Except the essential employees are all still cramming intro the subway and shit. 

Glad you ain’t dead n8

We have 34 cases here right now.

19 active cases.

13 recovered cases.

2 deaths.

All cases are from 1 nursing home where the people dont leave from, so it would have got in there some how. Seems odd and fishy.

The fun part is my neighbor across the street has a 17 year old daughter that works there and is on a 14 day self quarantine, but is fine. Though do to that her dad also had to take the same from work because other employees in the factory are worried since his daughter lives with them and the union forced him out with pay.

But where it gets really good is someone did a walk by shooting on his house, fired 3 rounds into it from my driveway, my security cameras got it all recorded. So it was nice knowing that about 5-6 officers were in my house reviewing footage and then broght that family 16 or 17 year old daughter in here, along with the 18 year old son, and both mom and dad to watch the footage to see if they reconized the guy. 

The shooter was picked up later that night because a cop gave him a ride home since he was only 13 and out after the 11pm curfew and after seeing the footage he went right back to where he dropped him off arrested him and got the gun.

Upon questioning they learned of a 2nd 13 year old kid that put him up to but wasnt with at the time of the shooting who which also got arrested. The following day they arrested 2 more in connection.

The best part is the house they shot at was the wrong house and was to be on my side of the block, I told the cop I sure hope its not my place because it will be a blast if they come back, but he informed me it was the Mexican house on the corner with some wannabe latin kings that were the target.

I had wine delivered it was fucking awesome . Last week the liquor store put a bottle of brandy outside the door and I paid over the phone. Got 1 more  week off then back to work gonna party for 7 more days. This virus has not been good for my liver.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I do agree about the role media play's in all this. It's about control. Nothing happens by coincidence. Think about, many many years ago this country was wiped out by disease. The people who lived here did not know what to do but the people who knew about the disease did. They used it as a weapon. We must learn from the past is all.

Here's another thought. At the end of the day it's all about money, I learned that the hard way. Ok, so all this nonsense isn't cheap at all. We're talking major money being spent, so when all is said and done who's really going to pay for all this? Just get ready for taxes and all goods to skyrocket. 

Archived