Music streaming service?

Apple music has been great for me. I haven't tried any other services though. My favorite part about Apple music is being able to download the songs on my phone. You can probably do that on other services too though, like I said Apple music is the only one I have used.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

4 minutes ago, MrSkippyJ said:

Apple music has been great for me. I haven't tried any other services though. My favorite part about Apple music is being able to download the songs on my phone. You can probably do that on other services too though, like I said Apple music is the only one I have used.

How is the sound quality vs cd?

amazon music is fantastic as well.. might want to give it a try.  if you are a prime member already, the music service is free.  They do offer (in addition) to the regular prime music, a full HD audio option as well.  I just have the basic prime music as im a prime member as audio quality is perfect... 

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Amazing prime music that comes free with prime works good for apple play or Bluetooth. Can also download most songs for offline play.

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

I use Spotify and the sound quality is basically equal to Apple music. Tidal has the best sound quality but not the best song selection. I always recommend Apple music to Iphone users. It will be easy because its familiar. In my set up I am able to listen to both cds  and streaming and there is a very noticeable difference. Unless you want to haul around stacks of cds you are best off paying for the premium level of a streaming service and selecting their highest quality stream/download rate. I kept the cd player in my system to be able to listen to the best quality sound but after a few months my cds were put away and I haven’t looked back.

If i'm streaming it's Amazon or Tidal, although I prefer to buy the cd and rip it to flac or wav.

I had bad experiences with Amazon music on android but have never had a problem on Spotify or Apple Music. I love spotify because I can have it open on my laptop or phone and control it from either. 

Spotify has options to change quality of downloaded music and streamed music. I personally run the highest on downloaded music and automatic on streamed music (to save data.) Nothing on FLAC but certainly good enough for daily driving, mostly creature comforts like a release radar to constantly get new songs recommended to you that are similar to your library

Archived