Second Skin Audio

Spring Sale 2020.jpg
Now's the Time to Quiet Your Ride

April 10-13
20% off

Stuck at home and getting a little antsy? We sure are. It's time to demolish that unwanted noise with All-American sound deadening from Second Skin. There's no better time to score an epic soundproofing package and upgrade your set of wheels.

That luxury ride is just a stay-at-home project away. Have fun and stay safe!

Use Code: STAYIN20

Shop Now

Robyn Mini Cooper (2).jpeg
Second Skin Audio
Green Oaks, IL
1-800-679-8511
[email protected]

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

3 Days Left To Save 20% 

Spring Sale Facebook Cover Pic EZ.jpg

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

On 4/11/2020 at 8:21 AM, jessdabest77 said:

Man, if you had some B stock I would be on it quickly. Be watching for months now but nothing. Maybe next time

B Stock will most likely never be listed on the site again. In 2019 we cracked down on the factory set up because of the cost of high quality aluminum and butyl. Our set up standards are working much better and creating much less error or set up material to be sold. Most of the B Stock that is available now is warehouse damage (dropped boxes) or Amazon returns (Amazon's new policy allows for returns for no reason now). You can reach out to us anytime to ask if we have any available and we will let you know. We just sold about 10 boxes Friday and today but I still have (6)Damplifier 32 sqft boxes, (2) Damplifier Pro 30 sqft boxes, and (4) 40 lb mixed piece boxes (Damplifier/Damplifier Pro Mixed). If you would like some or to ask any time, just send me an email at [email protected] requesting what you want and we will send you an estimate. 

468x60.png

• 1 month later...

What about this year's sale? I saw there but I couldn't find any deal related to 2020, Please if sale will announce then tell me the date, I wanna buy some stuff for my cars, I already bought some props from RiteCoupons.com by using this code " car991" and got 40% discount o, but I need more things, my friend told me about this sale, but I didn't find anywhere.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

6 minutes ago, tysonwang011 said:

What about this year's sale? I saw there but I couldn't find any deal related to 2020, Please if sale will announce then tell me the date, I wanna buy some stuff for my cars, I already bought some props from RiteCoupons.com by using this code " car991" and got 40% discount o, but I need more things, my friend told me about this sale, but I didn't find anywhere.

If you need it now just buy it. Otherwise wait for a sale, SecondSkin has always posted there sales on their instagram, facebook, and even here... if you missed it you weren't looking hard enough. 

• Thanks (+1 Rep) 1

On 5/20/2020 at 8:33 AM, tysonwang011 said:

The very post you are commenting on is from this years 2020 Spring Sale and tomorrow we will post our Memorial Day Sale info on SMD and our social media pages. Don't miss out. We do not have any deals with any coupon sites to give % off, so the code you mentioned is not one that will work on our site. 

Edited by Second Skin
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

468x60.png