Second Skin Audio

The right box for my p3

Im planning on building my own custom box this summer, but i cant wait that long. So im about to buy a pre build box. I have 2 P3d4-12 rockford on a prime 1200.1 amp. they will be wired at 1 ohm 1200w rms. Is there any cheap box on ebay that would fit them nice ? if i foud the right one i might put extra money and just dont build one. Is there some brand that i just shouldnt buy. 

He takes forever, and charges a premium price 

Here's what you do.

Go on google and type " car audio stores near (enter your city here)"

And there you go, browse the options, most of them build custom boxes. Got mine done in like 5 days from contact to pickup.

Im actually driving 2 hours out of my town because I found a shop that I liked better then the ones in my area

There is some prefab sites online,  two i know of are groundshaker, and atrend. 

I just recieved a box today from groundshaker for my 2 alpine type Rs, and I'm extremly satsified.

However for my 18" I'm having a local shop build it like I said above

Shops in most areas aren’t open right now because of coronavirus. That’s probably why he’s wanting to order a decent pre fab enclosure. I wouldn’t recommend it. But shit, if your impatient and want to scratch that itch, then I totally understand. First off, what type of vehicle is it going in and what’s your budget??

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Hell it would be way cheaper just to buy a nice table saw and tools needed and the wood from HomePo and make it yourself.  Then you will still have all the tools for anything in the future.

just my 2cents

Sundown NSV4 18"  +  Sundown SALT-4 Baby

MechMan Elite 370a  +  XS3100 - XP3000

SHCA 1/0 OFC(blue+  SMD Fuse Holders(blue)

Pioneer AVH-2440NEX  SHCA Pro RCA 

43 minutes ago, Simon Landry said:

i have acces to a table saw and every thing to build one, but i can go due to corona virus, might take all summer before i can. Maybe i should buy a used box to start with

Bro anything is possible, just ask.

So your local audio shops, find one that will make you a box (some are closed some are not due to virus). But ask them if they can mail it to you if you pay for it.

Ez bro

Like litterally, you can do this with anything in life..Just because a store/person doesnt say anything about it doesnt mean they arnt open to any possibilty to make $$$.

1 minute ago, Ipoksmote said:

Bro anything is possible, just ask.

So your local audio shops, find one that will make you a box (some are closed some are not due to virus). But ask them if they can mail it to you if you pay for it.

Ez bro

every thing is closed man. Canada quebec

Archived