Sonic Electronix

Looking to build a loud daily

7 minutes ago, AaronT said:

You don't need to ..

One bigger lithium equaling what you'd have under hood plus what you'd have in the back, mounted in the back is fine. Just delete under hood battery.

I personally wouldn't put lithium under hood.

So no battery under hood, and one lithium in the back? What’s the issues with running an xs under the hood and lithium in the back? 

2 hours ago, bismofunyuns said:

So no battery under hood, and one lithium in the back? What’s the issues with running an xs under the hood and lithium in the back? 

It is based on the resting voltage of both. AGMs sit at a lower resting voltage than most Lithium’s causing the lithium to be pulled down with the AGM. The only real doable lithium chemistry with AGM is LifePo4 but even then you will sacrifice some by having an AGM hooked up with a LifePo4 lithium battery. If you can fit a big lithium stick to that and more lithium or super capacitor banks

Decided to go with the PSI based on the specs, had more Xmax and a lower fs so it seems like this should be pretty good on the lows and should move some air. Went ahead and ordered my first one today! Got it for 470 with free shipping :D 3 more to go, then will decide on the amp. Leaning toward the 7.5k now. 

2 hours ago, bismofunyuns said:

Decided to go with the PSI based on the specs, had more Xmax and a lower fs so it seems like this should be pretty good on the lows and should move some air. Went ahead and ordered my first one today! Got it for 470 with free shipping :D 3 more to go, then will decide on the amp. Leaning toward the 7.5k now. 

Make a build log of it bro! Best of luck

Archived