High Output Alternators

Greetings all. I have a 2016 Ford Fiesta ST.  It already has a 250a alternator on it but it is still ECU controlled.  Can someone point me in the direction of a company that help me either get the voltage i want from what i have or build me something that will get me the 15v i would like to have? 

Get I  touch with Jonathan Patrick owner of Brand X electrical. He will build you an alternator for that vehicle.

14.8v setpoint PCM/ECU By-pass 250 amp (180-190 amps at idle 280 at 2250 rpm) large case non powder coat starts at $305 shipped.

Larger amperage and poswder coat options add to cost.

PS - he makes the best alts out there. Uses high amp quality diodes in all alts, and offers an 100 amp diode option.

He also has the coolest billet case designs.

He builds every alt personally by hand. And he's a active legit SPL competitor and builds every alternator as if it was going in to his personal vehicle.

Got a chance to get a demo of his van with 12 sundown x15's on 4 B2 audio 10k's. Front windshield blew out bon the second bass note.

1 minute ago, 1.21gigawatts said:

Mechman and they have regulators too so you can run at 15v on a 12v battery set up

Brand X has all of that available and then some.

Mechman isn't an option for op. He's driving a Ford fiesta. Mechman doesn't make an alt for his vehicle.

Brand x has you covered OP!

At the top of this websites page you will see little boxes with company names in them, like gifs, and mechman is on the far right side. Just click it and go from there. You may have to email them. They are the best alternator company out right now. Brand x is good too and cheaper but I don’t think they will give off a 15v feed and nice steady with it like I know a mechman will. I have a 390 amp JS alternator and 2 extra 119ah batteries and a big 4 upgrade and I’m not at 15v. Mechman and their regulators will get you where you wanna be at. To be honest with you, all the 15v feeds I see they have a mechman alternator. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

3 minutes ago, AaronT said:

Brand X has all of that available and then some.

Mechman isn't an option for op. He's driving a Ford fiesta. Mechman doesn't make an alt for his vehicle.

Brand x has you covered OP!

Mechman won’t make him an alternator? I’m sure if he emails them then they will. He probably would have to pay for the alternator and they would make it. 

Brand x is good. So they have regulators that will put him at 15v? I’ve never heard of them doing that and I’ve looked around and research brand x alternators. I don’t see where they offer regulators to increase voltage output from 14.8v to 15v. 

OP, just get a brand x and settle for 14.8v. I’d email mechman too to see if they can make you an alternator too and worse comes to worse then go with brand x but “I don’t think” you will ever see 15v going with brand x. 

Archived