High Output Alternators

13 minutes ago, 1.21gigawatts said:

Brand x is good. So they have regulators that will put him at 15v? I’ve never heard of them doing that and I’ve looked around and research brand x alternators. I don’t see where they offer regulators to increase voltage output from 14.8v to 15v. 

I don't really know you've looked around and research brandx because he deals with people through messenger on Facebook and yes they have plenty of options for external regulated alternators.

obviously through your research you've only looked up and read about the internal regulated version of his alternators.

I like how you always have to be right and you'll go so far out of your way to try to prove somebody else is wrong.

You really should knock that off and quit being such a weird ass hole

1 hour ago, AaronT said:

I don't really know you've looked around and research brandx because he deals with people through messenger on Facebook and yes they have plenty of options for external regulated alternators.

obviously through your research you've only looked up and read about the internal regulated version of his alternators.

I like how you always have to be right and you'll go so far out of your way to try to prove somebody else is wrong.

But why recommend second rate or wrong to somebody who wants first rate and right? I want to help people correctly. I go far to do that. I’m not being weird, nor am I being an asshole and if I come off like one then I do apologize. But  from what I’ve seen on them alternators they do have an external voltage knob option but it won’t crank the voltage past the 14.8 peak volts. It says that. But they might have other options. Idk. If so, they suck at advertising. I didn’t mean to come off like an ass hole, don’t look at it like that. But I’ve never heard of any brand x alternator doing 15 volts. And if you read closely you will see that I’m not wrong on anything I’ve said. If something wasn’t known by me then I would say “I think” or “I don’t think” and I never said they didn’t have external regulators. I said I don’t see where they offer regulators. I asked you if they did and you are the one that came off like a douche. And just like he can message brand x to build him a special order alternator, he can message mechman. Brand x isn’t on the same level as mechman, dc, or singer. It’s below them. I’m just offering him better advice that will give him the 15v he wants. Your brand x alternator isn’t putting off 15v so why recommend it to him to put off 15v? I’ve never heard of a brand x alternator doing 15v and many more will agree with me. Why recommend a second rate company telling the op it will reliever first rate results. I recommended a first rate company that always delivered first rate results. That’s why mechman is one of the links at the top of every page on this website. I don’t see a brand x icon or link to choose from. First rate has their own website. Brand x doesn’t have their own website. They haven’t even made it past Facebook. They aren’t bad alternators. They are good. But they aren’t that good. They are second rate. You don’t see me telling people to get a JS alternator just because I got one. No. I will only recommend JS if somebody is tight on cash and wants an alternator that isn’t shitty. And at least JS has their own website and reputation established. I don’t hear many people at shows saying, yeah I run a brand x alternator or brand x dual alts. Stating facts and being real sometimes seems like somebody is being an asshole but that’s just because you can’t handle it and can’t swallow your pride, thus you think I’m the problem, the asshole. I understand. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

7 hours ago, KickerSlo said:

Greetings all. I have a 2016 Ford Fiesta ST.  It already has a 250a alternator on it but it is still ECU controlled.  Can someone point me in the direction of a company that help me either get the voltage i want from what i have or build me something that will get me the 15v i would like to have? 

Mechman, dc, and singer are the best alternator companies and offer the best alternators and options. They do special orders and can make you an alternator because that’s what they do. So just email all 3 of them and tell them what you are looking for and wait on a reply. Brand x is kind of like audiobahn, they aren’t bad, they do the job and they look real good. Any Mechman, dc or singer would out do a brand x in any application or scale. And in the post where I said get a brand x alternator, I was being facetious, sarcastic. Don’t let a fan boy that feel in love with his alternator and the people who sold it to him sell you over. You see that I’m not trying to sell you the same kind of alternator I got. That because I want to recommend the best by statistics instead of personal opinion like the fan boy is offering. I didn’t have the funds to buy a mechman, dc or singer. I wanted a dc. 

1 hour ago, AaronT said:

I’m being an asshole, now. But you’ve always been a douche to me. then after the douche sprays a little bit, the asshole shits on the douche and the douche has to dig himself out of shit. 

Any and Everybody is wrong sometimes. I’m not excluded. But when I’m wrong, I swallow my pride and admit it and go from there. Like a man. And once I’m aware I’m wrong then I will no longer recommend the wrong advice I was recommending and retract my statements. Like a man. For real dude, swallow your pride and go from there. Move on. Forget it. 

Iraggi might be able to help you. I’d go with iraggi before brand x. I’d make brand x my last resort. Them alternators start rusting after 2 weeks in a humid environment. Dude posted on here like a few days ago pictures of where he painted his brand x alternators because they started rusting after 2 weeks. I’ve not heard much about brand x and not many people are using them that I see in the audio circuit. So that means they aren’t popular and if a product isn’t popular then that means it isn’t that good or mediocre. Brand x isn’t a bad alternator, but it isn’t top notch. It’s mediocre. 

Archived