Sonic Electronix

so i have everything ready to go but my question is .when tapping into my factory rear speakers do i need to tap into both rear speakers or just one.i see the lc2i has 2 sets of inputs .and also since it didnt come with a dash remote and since my skar amp has a remote i should be fine with just using the skar remote correct car is a 2015 chrysler 300 limited 

If it has two channels two input then input both channels you have a left and a right that goes into a mono amp let the amp turn it into a mono signal to the sub. If it has a positive and a negative and that's it then that would be a left or right signal to go in. Watching YouTube video

bass isn't directional in real life or in a recording. just grab 1 and roll with it unless you are planning on using the LC2i fullrange

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Every video I just watched on the install of the audiocontrol lc2i they use both Channel inputs. You're tapping into one tapping into another isn't that much more work these are professional car audio installers that's how they're doing it that's how I would do it if it was my system you can do it however you want

Looks like the horse has been beat to death, but use both inputs! Some songs have bass at different times, like bass drum timing on left and right channels and you will miss alot of it if u use one channel. Guess that depends on what u listen to, pick a zepplin song and u will notice it rite off, a Gucci mane song, prolly never be an issue. I grab both and temporarily wrap wires and get it playing and if bass sounds a bit off, I flip one inputs + and - , if it's better than ur in phase, if not flip it back. Hard to k ow which factory wire is positive and negative sometimes, so u gotta mess with it a bit. Take the extra time and use both inputs and if u need to use the high/low converter for another amp all your work is already done, nothing like having to open all ur panels up and move seats to redo something u half assed already!. Just my thoughts on it. 

2009 Silverado 1500, 7.5" lift, 37x12.50r17s, Built Gen 4 5.3L ( 4.8l flat pistons, decked 243s, SS2 Cam, Pac 1218 springs, ported intake, 120mm TB, Long tubes, 3" duals HP tuner software tuned by me), 4l80e swapped and 4.56 gears. All done by me. stereo is Pioneer avh 600ex, all stinger rca, jp23 v1.5, skar rp150.4, and hertz hpd4. 2 SHCA 6.5 8ohm, 1 SHCA 3.5", and 1 DS18 tw120pro in each door. The 3.5 mid and 3.5" tweeters are powered by the skar rp150.4, the 6.5s are powered by the hertz bridged @4 ohms. Dual runs   of 3/0 welding cable, 300a alternator, 2 Vmax AGMs up front. current sub is a AB XR 12 ( dual 2 ohm) with bottom spider cut out in 2.25 cubes at 32hz

Archived