Sundown Audio

I picked up a used SAE 3000D which didn't include the knob. Does anyone have any leads on where I can find one? I find conflicting information on the one listing via amazon which says its not compatible with the sae 3k and the picture isnt good enough to tell what connector is at the end of the wire. 

Perhaps something compatible or a rj22 to rj11 adapter? I would prefer to not go the rca style as my setup doesnt run RCA's to the front and buying those cables would likely defeat the savings I got getting a used amp. Thanks! 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Keep your bass boost at 0. Because bass boost creates distortion which is the main thing that blows subwoofers. Nobody uses bass boost that knows car audio. So a bass knob is kinda pointless unless your competing and can control bass boost for quick burps. I’ve never used a bass knob. 

Thank you for the responses. I'll grab the ebay one. 

I don't use the bass boost setting. I have used my knobs previously a bunch. I enjoy heavy bass, the wife enjoys mild bass and my kids prefer no bass. When you have a family sometimes you need a little knob action if you want to be able to get a little knob action. 

Thanks again for the responses. 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That is the only reason a regular guy needs a bass knob. I forgot about the family man bass set up and needing to turn the bass down. You’re welcome! Glad I could help. 

Edited by 1.21gigawatts