Second Skin Audio

Vehicle dimensions

Does anyone have the max dimensions for these vehicles with the second row seats still up? Trying to see if I can fit 4 15s and keep the back seats. 

pre 2007 Tahoe, (same body as Steve’s)

pre 2007 suburban with the third row seats down (would assume this should be similar to the Tahoe, or is the suburban bigger?)

2005 Ford Expedition

pre 2006 Chevy trailblazer/GMC envoy

2005 Ford Explorer

trying to figure which one to go with, I would assume the Tahoe/expedition has the most cargo room

1 hour ago, jmanjr82 said:

Hit a dealership man, that's what I did before buying my first explorer! Took my tape measure looked online at local car lots and went to the closest with the explorer and measured the usable area and put it in my phone

Thinking about hitting a few people up on Facebook marketplace and asking if they’d be so kind enough to measure for me lol. I seen an expedition for sale on there that looked like the cargo area with the second seats up is pretty big. Dude had a mtx terminator dual 12” box in there, literally looked like he could fit three of them with the amount of depth he had. I’m mostly worried about the depth from the hatch to the back of the seat, need enough depth for box and about 5 inches or so for a lithium battery

Archived