Wiring for an art project?

So I have this idea for an art project I'll be putting in a gallery. I currently have this piece that's magnetically levitating over a base and I'd like to add some sound to it to improve the ambience and effect I'm portraying. Ideally, I want to hook a shallow 1" full range driver on the inside of the base that would fire down, I'd like to hook a small 5-10 watt amp inside that gets power through coming into the device to run the magnets, and add an inline bluetooth module to the amp so that I can just connect external audio through bluetooth. 

I feel like that's doable, but I'm pretty much in the dark on how to hook up a bluetooth module or if it's possible to run the amp from the existing power. 

Does anyone have an experience with a small scale project like this, really, any input so I can get some output would be awesome. 

image2 (1).jpeg

image1.jpeg

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

• 5 months later...

couldn't you just get a small cheap bluetooth speaker from walmart or amazon then disassemble it and use it for your project? 

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Archived