So I noticed the old map has gone outdated for some time now, seeing as damato300x7, the previous admin, hasn't visited the forum since April 20, 2017.

I took all of his old data from this post:

and imported it into a new google sheets document. From there I am using the google maps platform to display the aggregated data with each pin containing: 1. generalized locations 2. usernames 3. verified/unverified status 4. tools 5. and any additional comments they left

be33679680debbda8608346796e177406da33afb7bf160d4f42061fc8f5e78c89701a0a58c2d990f

If you would like to update your information or be added to this map please do the following:

Respond to this post with a location, tools available, and any additional comments you want to add.

Example: AZ Phoenix. DD-1, Term Lab. Will help with setting gains, etc. Contact me

I am using google search engine essentially to plot out the pins, so if what you enter does not show up on google maps retype it in a form that google understands please.

From my understanding if you provided a state and zip code, city and state, or even just a state area like North Florida... it will be able to plot a pin. 

If you want to update any previous data or see what your data currently is, respond to this post and I will let you know or feel free to find it on the google maps link below.

Any questions / concerns / comments can be addressed to me on this post or pm'd

Map Link

Dude... You da man!

And I see some members on there I might as well be neighbors with heh

Hey man, new here but not new to electronics and systems. I do not own any SMD tools.... However I essentially have a full electronics lab with all of the tools that do what SMD tools do. I always love a project and enjoy helping and teaching people to further the hobby or sport the correct way!

State College, PA 16802

Most any piece of electronics test or engineering equipment or tool available. Anything from Oscilloscope, frequency/function generators (which can be used to generate test tones at varying DB levels or sweep an individual speaker to tone test), spectrum analyzers, basic multi meters, all hand tools soldering equipment etc.

Anything from full install, setting gains, custom or fab work, even just advice...

5 hours ago, Audiobahn20 said:

Hey man, new here but not new to electronics and systems. I do not own any SMD tools.... However I essentially have a full electronics lab with all of the tools that do what SMD tools do. I always love a project and enjoy helping and teaching people to further the hobby or sport the correct way!

State College, PA 16802

Most any piece of electronics test or engineering equipment or tool available. Anything from Oscilloscope, frequency/function generators (which can be used to generate test tones at varying DB levels or sweep an individual speaker to tone test), spectrum analyzers, basic multi meters, all hand tools soldering equipment etc.

Anything from full install, setting gains, custom or fab work, even just advice...

You have been added sir. Thank you for your contribution! I might change the name of this map since the purpose isn't only for SMD tools. Anyone with tools that can help with fab/building/designing etc. are all welcome! 

Archived