Orion HCCA64N vs Sundown NeoPro V3 - 6.5"

I'm currently using Orion Cobalt CM65 Midrange in my front doors with Alpine SPR-10TW Type R Tweeters. (Passive crossover for tweeter) And 100hz high pass on the Orion midrange currently doing natural roll off but going to change that soon with a new two way crossover so my mid range is not going above 5k or so to improve audio quality. I'm at about 120watts rms per side and these speakers are installed in my doors with sound deadening. I'm looking to get down to 80hz with my midrange speakers, more like a mid bass. What do you guys think is a better upgrade, the sundown 6.5" neopro's V3 or the Orion HCCA64N?  The Orion Cobalt CM65 I have are pretty good, but lack the mid bass punch I'm looking for in the 80hz range. I need to fill the gap between my subwoofer and my midrange and its difficuilt to do in a 6.5" footprint just going off of spec sheets most 6.5" frequency response are 100-120hz on the low end. Right now if I crossover at lower than 100hz i start to get some feeling I'm looking for but the quality of the vocals degrade.... I have no room in my car to put any other speakers, I need to make this work with a 2 way 6.5" component setup (i do have a 12" subwoofer in a sealed enclosure but it only goes up to about 80hz preferrably) The orion HCCA64N's look like the cone is almost the same as the CM65's I have now, just with Neo Magnets but they have drastically different Qts values...

- I'm also considering the Skar Audio PAX65-4 6.5" Neo Midrange. Any Inputs?

No brand to brand comparison threads

Also wrong section

Archived