battery voltage issues

1 minute ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

Clean the grounding point better and make the ground shorter, way shorter, like a foot to a foot and a half and it will be ok until the ofc wire comes. 

that is close the the front of my rear  tire  i would have to relocate to the back some were if i shorten it b.c that wire is pretty streched so it doesnt get in tagnled with my suspetion

1 minute ago, tomlintm said:

that is close the the front of my rear  tire  i would have to relocate to the back some were if i shorten it b.c that wire is pretty streched so it doesnt get in tagnled with my suspetion

Cut that carpet a little bit and clean off that metal REAL GOOD with heavy grit sandpaper or a wire brush or wire brush drill attachment and predrill a hole and ground it there. That ground would be like 8” and since it’s so short the fact that it’s cca wire won’t matter as much. But I would still get ofc wire and ground it there and your problem is fixed. You can use that cca wire until the ofc wire comes in and be fine. But even if you buy a really long ofc wire and use that same long grounding path you have established now won’t fix your problem. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Just now, 1point21gigawatts said:

Cut that carpet a little bit and clean off that metal REAL GOOD with heavy grit sandpaper or a wire brush or wire brush drill attachment and predrill a hole and ground it there. That ground would be like 8” and since it’s so short the fact that it’s cca wire won’t matter as much. But I would still get ofc wire and ground it there and your problem is fixed. You can use that cca wire until the ofc wire comes in and be fine. But even if you buy a really long ofc wire and use that same long grounding path you have established now won’t fix your problem. 

so i will order 1foot of ofc and place there but that still doesnt leave the face there is a hole in my floor lol

2 minutes ago, tomlintm said:

so i will order 1foot of ofc and place there but that still doesnt leave the face there is a hole in my floor lol

Order a little extra just in case you need more. Maybe you might need 14” for it sit nice. Idk. So just in case. 

15 minutes ago, tomlintm said:

well 4 dollors is all i could spare really im a broke person :(

You should be good. It looks like that’s only about 8 to 10 inches of a gap between the battery’s negative post and that carpeted wall where the metals up under.

Archived