Sonic Electronix

Heyyo,

Need some quick ideas on how I should wire up a new component setup I’m working on.

Currently, I have 4x Skar TX65C’s two in front, two in back and the four tweeters that come with them connected via the crossovers that come with them. All wired into my Skar Skv2-100.4. This is hooked into my head unit, a KENWOOD DNX 994s using all four channels coming from the back of unit to the amp. 

Well, with car audio, we should all know that the next upgrade is always just around the corner...

Onto my potential new setup/plan which is where I’m trying to figure out the best way to wire up another amp which could allow FL/FR/RL/RR playback. If I do need to go to only L/R and lose the F/R ability, it’s not gonna kill me. Sometimes I I just like being able to “turn” the front speakers off. 

The new setup I’m going for is: 4x Deaf Bonce Arnold V2’s and 4x Apocalypse T25 tweeters. I’d be running my tweeters off of my SKV2-100.4 and buying a SKV2-200.4 to power the DB components while getting rid of the Skar crossovers. 

My main question is how would I need to wire this setup for the best playability and ease with my headunit. I know pioneer has a network mode that would allow this but, not sure if Kenwood headunits have something similar. 

Any help is appreciated, thank you in advance!

Archived