Still waiting on subs. Not sure whether or not to start looking for other brands or just to wait it out. It’s been over a month since I ordered the first one. 

creeping on their Facebook page, it looks like they have time to respond to people leaving bad reviews but not time to respond to me asking for any updates. Lol but whatever. Maybe I’ll give them another week or so. It doesn’t take that long to build a woofer. Not tryna bash anyone but I want my shit :jon:

Update: got a tracking number in the email, should be getting one of my subs here tomorrow. Pretty excited! Just hoping fedex gets it here all in one piece. Will take pics when I get it

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Picked up some distribution blocks to put in place of the battery under the hood. Got two, one for power and one for ground. Only took pictures of one. They look pretty slick

RlnjTZ2.jpg

lwl5yq1.jpg

Update:

Ordering some miscellaneous things. 

50ft of shca Ofc 1/0 wire (will probably need at least 150ft. Gonna get one 50ft spool now)
25ft of shca ofc 8ga speaker wire

and some copper ring terminals + heat shrink

will post pics when I get it.