Sonic Electronix

Hey Everyone! 

I have a new build underway and have come to the point to start designing the sub stage. I am going to run a single 12” in my Acura TLX, facing forward sealed off from the trunk. I am looking at subs of the Neo magnet variety and have been favoring the FI BTL series. I see there estimated build time is 10 to 15 business days on their website, however, I have heard people sometimes wait multiple months for their subs to arrive. My question is, has anyone ordered a sub from FI recently, and how long did it take to receive it?

Thanks!

9BD07ED2-FCA6-4593-B4B6-AF82D0E2A9C7.jpeg

03251D16-3CE1-48D9-9DE8-C3D212DB5EAE.jpeg

On black Friday this year, I ordered 4 12" Q series neo subs. It took about a month and a half. Which was fine for me. They said before I ordered them that because of the presumed huge quantity of orders they where going to receive because of the holiday sale, they where going to build them in series. Whichever series subs got the most orders, they where going to build those first and on down the line. From looking around the internet, no one runs the Q series so I'm assuming the Q orders got built one of the last if not the last. But I got emails stating when they started building my personal subs, what part of the sub they where starting on this day, up until they shipped them out. I can't wait to install them. Hope this helps your decision. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

23 minutes ago, Jacob.Hansen said:

I might have to wait it out. The subs are definitely unique. Thank you for the reply! Good luck on your build man

Honestly, the only reason I think it took so long was because I'm assuming they got a lot of orders in at once because of the huge sale they where running, and the Q series orders where built one of the last if not the last. I can say with confidence,  if you order one now, it won't take half as long. I follow fi on Instagram and they had a post that they where building a shower and bathroom type shit because some of the employees where going to "live" at the warehouse during this virus thing so they could keep serving the customers. Along with those subs being fully rebuild able and they offer quite a bit of free and not expensive customizable touches you can add, that's what pushed me into giving them a try. Order it, put that bastard in, and tell me how it sounds! 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Ordered my fi 15 April 4th, shipped 5/7 and delivered 5/14.

They are made to order so you will wait, but they email you updates like when your basket is being made or assembly etc. Really cool american company. Plus the packaging is legit KEEP IT for any returns or manufacturer defects. It ships out encased with 2x4s and plywood with quality foam :)

Archived