I've looked around quite a bit for ways to lower a 2005 Chevy Equinox LT FWD and I'm coming up short. I've gotten a quote from springworks for custom springs and they said I can only get -2" drop springs from them for about $700 for a full set. I'm looking for more like a 4" drop. The closest thread I've found is: 

The OP to that thread looks like he's managed to accomplish this somehow as per his profile picture. I'm guessing with airbags. But he hasn't been active in these forums in 8 years so it's not like I would be able to get any info on how and where he went about getting his done. Anyone happen to know anything about bagging this year Equinox? 

AWD or 2wd , so far I’ve seen just 2.5inch drops

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

17 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

AWD or 2wd , so far I’ve seen just 2.5inch drops

2WD, sorry I didn't include it in the original post. Yeah, that's about what I've seen as well. Somehow the user hard_nox in that post I linked dropped his Equinox LOW LOW. I like how it looks. 

28 minutes ago, bmwking said:

probs not gonna be a budget thing, gonna have to spend some coin.  look up @iceboxxcustoms on IG, dude will bag anything and everything and is one of the most helpful people I've ever talked to when it comes to lowering cars

Thanks, will check him out

Archived