Both them subwoofers can handle about the same exact rms. Just get another SA. You can put 1500 rms on one SA, easy. 2000 rms on one SA if you know what you’re doing. Just get another SA 12 and run both of them on a taramps smart 3 or a sundown sfb 3000d or a Skar rp 3500.1d. If I had to pick out of them 3, I would pick the taramps smart 3 because of it putting out the same rms at 1ohm and 2ohms, so when impedance rise occurs, that feature will help a lot. Make sure you set the gains correctly with little to no clipping. 

Edited by 1point21gigawatts
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Or you could spend more money on 2 evl’s and get one of them amps. The evl’s are good subwoofers too. It’ll be the same thing, you’ll just spend more money that you don’t have to. SA subwoofers are known to be tanks and can take abuse for real. Either subwoofers you pick, you will be happy.

Edited by 1point21gigawatts
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

I would buy another SA , they can handle a lot and U already have 1.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery