Sundown Audio

Help make sense Taramp DS800x4 @2ohm Not your regular 4ch

Dragonware

can you just imagine how much cost savings this company made by  taking away 2 screws jeez

My Build log :

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170934-dragonmobile-re-audio-2300rms-stealth-build-08-focus/

Current System

2020 Ford F-150 XLT Supercrew

Audio Control Epicenter

Audio Control LC7i

Taramp PRO 2.6 DSP

Taramp DS4x800 - Highs

Taramp HD3000.1  Mids

Taramp MD5000.1 Bass

8 x DS18 6.5 Pro x6m - mids 

2 x Soundsteam SST-05 Bullet Tweeter

2 x DS18 TW220 Super Tweeters

4 X SkarAudio EVL-8  BASS

Big 3 

Yellow Top

7 minutes ago, Dragonware said:

can you just imagine how much cost savings this company made by  taking away 2 screws jeez

I think they did it for another reason. I just don’t know. You have to be able to speak Portuguese to read the manual lol! You can download google translate on your phone and on google translate they have an option when you can use your camera to point at any language and it translates it into English on your phone’s screen. Go download google translate on your phone. It’s dope as fugh and can translate almost any language by camera, typing, or speaking. Check it out to translate that manual.  

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

That's some confusing stuff there. If it was sharing a positive or a negative terminal I might could understand it. But considering the shared terminals for front and rear go to the positive of one speaker and negative of the other, that doesn't make sense to me.

that is just dumb in so many ways. on another note how do you get left and right single separation if a negative and positive have a shared  post?  ahh don't matter to me i wont run taramps anyways especially for mids and highs ....

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Marito said:

Just bought this amp online

did you install your amp already? how did it work out?

Not installed yet but found out that the crossover on this thing sucks nothing to fine tune just high , low  or full . and even with that the highpass is from 90hz upwards. low is 80 below . full is 10 upward. so no way around it your subs will be playing way to much of the pass and your mids loosing out on the 60 to 80 frequencies .. an external crossover is in my near future. as to hooking it up i will try using the shared positive terminal and see how it goes.

My Build log :

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170934-dragonmobile-re-audio-2300rms-stealth-build-08-focus/

Current System

2020 Ford F-150 XLT Supercrew

Audio Control Epicenter

Audio Control LC7i

Taramp PRO 2.6 DSP

Taramp DS4x800 - Highs

Taramp HD3000.1  Mids

Taramp MD5000.1 Bass

8 x DS18 6.5 Pro x6m - mids 

2 x Soundsteam SST-05 Bullet Tweeter

2 x DS18 TW220 Super Tweeters

4 X SkarAudio EVL-8  BASS