Electrical Help

I have owned many Mercedes this one is the first to have this problem. So if you want a decent system dont get a Benz lmao! The previous glk350 the system came out of never had this problem. So here is the run down

2006 clk350 no problem with lithium

2013 glk350 no problem with lithium

2012 e350 coupe no problems yet with lithium

2014 glk350 nothing but problems with lithium.

This being said, can I get a big enough agm to suffice in the glk? Doubt it. Main purpose was to limit weight and foot print. The audio shop it was installed at had zero help and said nothing about it. Took it back they said we did what you asked "installed and made sure the system worked" 

So I am more than all ears for ideas. I will try just running the 25ah lithium solo. Stock alt is 180amp so I think that is probably pretty solid. Is the 25ah enough is the question. I concur I sure as hell dont want to be stranded in general been there done that way to many times as it is!

Update:

Battery Isolator kind of worked. When the lithium needed charged it caused the voltage to be weird and the battery light came on. Took the stock battery out and just left the lithium and the vehicle wouldnt start for who the hell knows why, took the lithium out put xs D3400 back there problem solved...guess I will put the lithium in my 2012 and see what happens 

Archived