Sonic Electronix

So last December I bought my first brand new vehicle, and while I love it I do of course want to upgrade the factory speakers and add a small sub. However my biggest problem at this point is finding a spot for a power wire run, its a 2019 Ford Edge ST. By all accounts from what limited info I can find online its virtually the same at least back to 2016 for the Edge model series.  I have searched and searched online to come up with very little, I have checked the firewall which is far back in this vehicles engine bay and came up with nothing. If anyone has done installs or an install on an Edge in the 2016 and up years can you please let me know and if possible add photos of where you ran your power wire?

Thanks.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

You can get a step drill or unibit and make your own hole with a grommet. Then place it where you know you have clearance 

6 hours ago, all4spl said:

So last December I bought my first brand new vehicle, and while I love it I do of course want to upgrade the factory speakers and add a small sub. However my biggest problem at this point is finding a spot for a power wire run, its a 2019 Ford Edge ST. By all accounts from what limited info I can find online its virtually the same at least back to 2016 for the Edge model series.  I have searched and searched online to come up with very little, I have checked the firewall which is far back in this vehicles engine bay and came up with nothing. If anyone has done installs or an install on an Edge in the 2016 and up years can you please let me know and if possible add photos of where you ran your power wire?

Thanks.

Does this help? 

Thanks I did end up going through that grommet, it was the only place I could find suitable to put the 4 gauge through.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

Archived