HELP: Wasted Money on DD1 & CC1 combo ?

Hi Guys so we all know what these two are used for did I waste my money  ?

Plan on using Taramp HD3000.1 for my subs

Taramp DS800X4 for my doors 

The DS800X4 only has a switch  High, Low pass or Full Range. No crossover settings to fine tune. - CC1 not needed correct ?

The HD3000.1  also only has Highpass 10hz to 80hz  and a Low Pass of 80Hz to Full  Confusing ??

Besides setting gains is the CC1 useful to me in any way ?

My Build log :

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170934-dragonmobile-re-audio-2300rms-stealth-build-08-focus/

Current System

2020 Ford F-150 XLT Supercrew

Audio Control Epicenter

Audio Control LC7i

Taramp PRO 2.6 DSP

Taramp DS4x800 - Highs

Taramp HD3000.1  Mids

Taramp MD5000.1 Bass

8 x DS18 6.5 Pro x6m - mids 

2 x Soundsteam SST-05 Bullet Tweeter

2 x DS18 TW220 Super Tweeters

4 X SkarAudio EVL-8  BASS

Big 3 

Yellow Top

Yes it is 

Those crossovers on those amps leave a lot to be desired, to say the least. You'll likely want to add a simple electronic crossover of sometype. Maybe even a DSP.  Especially on the stereo amplifier, IMHO the cross overs sound "hot" to me if that makes sense. Some folks say that it provides all they need and it is fine. But I think it's a dirty dirty little motherfuker.

Now yes it's an added expense, but I think your after a little more than average/newb/Budget results. I'm basing that off of the purchase of the dd1 & cc1 combo. Another $200+ sounds like it sucks, but it's going to make your shit better and that's fun.

Oh and fuck, yes  lol

Even with out the external 3 way or 2 way crussiver / DSP, you still will utilize the cc1.

You want to set your crossover exact, correct? Not guess at were 63 or 70hz down is.

Also if you want to utilize that infrasonic/hpf on that bass amp, you will want to be exact on that, cuzz you can really kill your low end in a guessing game with that setting.

Same as your 4 channel, IMHO that thing needs processing. The taramps are good at raw power, but thier stereo amps need processing cuzz they are harsh.

4 minutes ago, AaronT said:

Oh and fuck, yes  lol

Even with out the external 3 way or 2 way crussiver / DSP, you still will utilize the cc1.

You want to set your crossover exact, correct? Not guess at were 63 or 70hz down is.

Also if you want to utilize that infrasonic/hpf on that bass amp, you will want to be exact on that, cuzz you can really kill your low end in a guessing game with that setting.

Same as your 4 channel, IMHO that thing needs processing. The taramps are good at raw power, but thier stereo amps need processing cuzz they are harsh.

If i understand you guys I can use it on the bass amp and just add some processing for the stereo amp  ? 

Recommendations? 

My Build log :

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170934-dragonmobile-re-audio-2300rms-stealth-build-08-focus/

Current System

Audio Control Epicenter

Audio Control LC7i

Taramp PRO 2.6 DSP

Taramp DS4x800 - Highs

Taramp HD3000.1  Mids

Taramp MD5000.1 Bass

Big 3 

Yellow Top

I dont know if this matters on the front doors im using the sundown 6.5 components that has its own crossover.

On the rear doors I'm using the sundown 6.5 coaxials

Can someone recommend an external crossover  for under $200 

My Build log :

Current System

Audio Control Epicenter

Audio Control LC7i

Taramp PRO 2.6 DSP

Taramp DS4x800 - Highs

Taramp HD3000.1  Mids

Taramp MD5000.1 Bass