Recommendations for alarm

I have a 2006 GMC Canyon no power locks or windows it’s basically a work truck but if you put 3k worth of stereo in it ima want to have some Kind of defense. But being that the truck is so basic what options are there with out having to add power locks and such.
 Would like to be able to have the loudest of the loud if possible even if that means I can add a air horn in place of a siren or in conjunction. Just want it to wake people up and draw massive attention when it’s triggered any help would be great 

23 minutes ago, Spazy808 said:

I have a 2006 GMC Canyon no power locks or windows it’s basically a work truck but if you put 3k worth of stereo in it ima want to have some Kind of defense. But being that the truck is so basic what options are there with out having to add power locks and such.
 Would like to be able to have the loudest of the loud if possible even if that means I can add a air horn in place of a siren or in conjunction. Just want it to wake people up and draw massive attention when it’s triggered any help would be great 

I remember years ago, I had a cheap viper alarm in my basic ass ranger. I just sliced into the wires and added 2 sirens. It was loud as hell! Now, in my Silverado, I've got a viper alarm that has an app that I can actually track my truck. Somebody somehow steals it, I'm going to go get it. But yeah, you just want loud, add as many sirens as you can lol. At least that worked for me

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Archived