1997 Ford Expedition build. Sony Xplod ftw!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s a great deal , those are my favorite subs they look so tough.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

1 hour ago, Ron36 said:

That’s a great deal , those are my favorite subs they look so tough.

For sure. They are as tough as they look too. When I was testing them out on my saz3500 it barely moved them. The magnet is so big that I have to take the boot off to mount them. Idk how I’m gonna get the boots back on after they’re mounted. I can get one back on but idk how to get the other back on. I might just leave them off.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

1 hour ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

Trying to figure out the boot. This is the best info I could find on it.

Classic, slept on movie...I was hoping you'd post stuff on your build. I'm excited to see those db's moving a crap ton of air! 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

15 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

Classic, slept on movie...I was hoping you'd post stuff on your build. I'm excited to see those db's moving a crap ton of air! 

I’m gonna throw a taramps md8000.1 in the mix and 2 more midrange drivers in my front stage and 2 more tweeters in the rear stage. I’m also changing my mids and highs amp to an Ampere aa-150.4.

9 hours ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

I’m gonna throw a taramps md8000.1 in the mix and 2 more midrange drivers in my front stage and 2 more tweeters in the rear stage. I’m also changing my mids and highs amp to an Ampere aa-150.4.

What brand are you going with for your mids and tweets?

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

3 hours ago, Dafaseles said:

What brand are you going with for your mids and tweets?

Eventually PRV or some other good drivers and tweets off of parts-express.com and I’m gonna change from passive crossovers to active. But for now, Memphis mojo pro drivers and tweets and passives. The mojo pro midranges have a 95db sensitivity and have such good sound quality. 

Archived