I need a loud 4" midrange....

Dale

https://www.parts-express.com/33uf-100v-electrolytic-non-polarized-crossover-capacitor--027-328

but if you set your dsp right then you won’t need them. But I’d use them just in case there is any malfunction anywhere that somehow sends a lower frequency(s) than it’s suppose to. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

14 minutes ago, Dale said:

The tweeters came with bass blockers and I installed them anyway to be safe. My issue isn't really the treble....it sounds fine. I just want my vocals to keep up with the bass

Super tweeters spit out vocals too. But what I would do is strengthen my front stage and run them tweeters and midranges on the rear channels of that amp and get some more of the same 4” drivers and run them on the front channels and custom mount them in the front door panels. Or do that but run the 4 mids on an amp, that amp or another, and then run the tweeters on a separate amp, less rms to the tweeters. And super tweeters SCREAM and you will hear a big difference.

15 minutes ago, Dale said:

Definitely my plan. I will separate tweets from the mids after I add more mids and see how that works. Thanks for the recommendations 

You’re welcome. And you’re gonna want super tweeters. Them tweeters you have now don’t scream. Get some 1” super tweeters if you want to hear that sound you described. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived