Sonic Electronix

im new here and I decided to join the forum because of the "rippedoff by amazon" video. In this day and age, it's hard to spend my money where I get the "I trust this person" feeling, this video shows me that you (owner/company) are a place I want to be a part of. I wanted to donate a little coin and need the info to do so. Can someone reach out to me and point me in the right direction. Ty!

1 hour ago, kimoxxx said:

im new here and I decided to join the forum because of the "rippedoff by amazon" video. In this day and age, it's hard to spend my money where I get the "I trust this person" feeling, this video shows me that you (owner/company) are a place I want to be a part of. I wanted to donate a little coin and need the info to do so. Can someone reach out to me and point me in the right direction. Ty!

What’s a little coin?  I’d buy something from his site or look into become a bronze member .. think it’s an option in the account settings

Well, being new here I don't know what to purchase and or if anything available is needed and as far as a bronz mmbr, again, I'm new so unaware of what its but as far as the amount of coin, since it's a gift, I'm of the belief that no one needs to know. I'm not looking for anything other than to do what I feel is the right thing to do so $1 or 1 million, it's a personal thing. The only reason it was mentioned was to be pointed in the right direction.

if you need anything go to wccaraudio.com and buy from there fuse holders speaker terminals etc.... to support..  to check out becoming  a bronze member look on  the side of the home page i think the info is there nope its up top where it says subscriptions 

I looked at the merch, I don't understand why I need to purchase something I don't need or want to simply donate.the definition of donate is to give away not trade or purchase. I appreciate your help, I get the feeling I'm in the wrong place to accomplish what I wanted to do and that's on me. Please have a good day.

I think what cstroker ment was by buying or subscribing it helps steve directly. If you dont want merch or gear and you dont want to subscribe to the forum you might try donating on steves patreon. Look in the description of his vids on youtube. I think you can find a link there.

3 hours ago, mathewyocham said:

I think what cstroker ment was by buying or subscribing it helps steve directly. If you dont want merch or gear and you dont want to subscribe to the forum you might try donating on steves patreon. Look in the description of his vids on youtube. I think you can find a link there.

https://www.patreon.com/meade916

@kimoxxx

Not sure if I'm doing this correctly but I wanted to say thank you to the person's who last commented regarding my question, I appreciate the link and explanation on where I could find the link if needed. I do apologize if I came across poorly, a few things had put me in a mood and I had no tolerance for what I perceived as wasting my time. 

Archived