Need help with electrical and build

so I have 2 SA 10 v2 do 1k each I have a taramps smart 3k stock 2015 Honda accord v6 3.5 120 amp alt and duralast gold battery cca 750 and ca 935 under the hood was gonna run both 10s at 4ohms at almost 2k rms if not alittle more have a 400.1 skar aswell powering my doors what would I need to max them both out safely do I need a hoa I'm planning on doing big 3 and 0 gauge to the back from sky high currently have 4 gauge in the car but any advice would help for what I would need to run 2-3k rms and be good on voltage

I dont know the smart 3k, but, wired at a nominal 4ohm load,  ... reactive, youll see like 1000-1200 if that, so, like 100 amps for that, again if that.  Even less with music vs tone. Music is dynamic. 

I guess if you saw 2k at 4ohm on some dyno, that is a reactive load. You, will do much much less,... half probably. What you have now, id bet, will be fine. Hook it up, and see, add accordingly. But, i bet youll be fine. 

Edit- if you want to set the "dyno" power at a certain load, you will want to wire lower. Your nominal load, isnt what the dyno is doing, the dyno is a resistive/reactive load test. 

So like I would want to go 1 ohm then instead of 4ohm right now there wierd 2 dual 4ohm into 4ohm thought I would get 2k out of them but more likely to get 2k outta 1 ohm then with electrical  upgrades I also have a ic7 and it was maximized all the time when the  bass hits idk why

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Yeah when you wire for lower ohms you pull more power from your amp.. So say if you get 2000 Rms at 1 ohm ull get mabe 1400 at 2 ohm and then mabe 1000-800 rms at 4 ohm

That taramps smart 3k will do 3000 watts at 1 ohm, 2 ohm and I think close to 2000 at 4 ohm

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Archived