Top 3 SQ Speaker & Woofers & AMPS for 2020

gator1873

i havent purchased much in my life but for the equipment i have owned for 8+ years to last as long as it has  its on the budget scale for sure i wont list things i havent purchased and have no experience on its durability or quality.

sq speaker

https://hifonics.com/mobile/speakers/previous-speakers/triton-speakers/hf8sq-i4/ , purchased a pair when they first came out,  They quickly got taken off market but they are the best sq speakers i have ever purchased.

sub speaker

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Power-Acoustik-GW-124-Car-2-500W-Max-12-Subwoofer/52626242?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227000000000&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=42423897272&wl4=pla-51320962143&wl5=9025242&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=52626242&veh=sem&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkNPmh8zK6QIVLv_jBx1nbARhEAQYASABEgL6ZvD_BwE might be walmart but  yea  "budget   i abused the piss out of it  and the most it did was heat up  at its max watts

amps

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hifonics-BXX1200-4-Brutus-1200W-RMS-A-B-4-Channel-Speaker-Car-Amplifier-2-Pack-/392143140975 t i garentee you get EVERY watt you pay for especially if its not bass  watts, it does a hell of a job making those hifonic  tritons scream aswell as some jl subs that are at the end of their life playing midbass.

https://www.ebay.com/p/66600162?iid=184182262083 it   was around 200$ in its prime but  the 500w was stable and its lasted well over 14 years no issues at this point this amp is a suggestion as its only available  in Used condition and who knows what they did to them.

since im poor im only suggesting what i have previously owned or own currently,  its kinda stupid if i were to say something budget worthy if it turns out to be a lemon product. thats why im only suggesting  the items that have lasted many years and still work past my expectations to this day

...speakers and woofers? Are those different? 

Also you are asking SUPER broad questions with no definition. Theres an entire industry that provides that type of product that all updated their stuff this year. Narrow down what you are asking and people may respond. 

Precision power still makes their P.65C3 thats pretty budget which is nice if you have a space. 

Hertz, Gladen, Morel, Arc Audio all have budget options that are decent for components. (the Arc moto 5.25 looks exactly like a zapco set I had...which makes me wonder)

Component sets are all over the place. 

Subs...I mean it depends on your car...and what enclosure you are building or buying...ALL over the place. 

Stereo Integrity has some fun options in a 11" and 12" would say its budget. 

Savard HiQ 12" or 8" are interesting. 

Amps, eh go class-AB if you can. 

Zapco would be my choice for a budget look. 

Rockford is reliable but have dove deep into the class-D realm, not bad just be aware of that. 

I’ve never heard the words SQ and Hifonics in the same sentence. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

On 5/23/2020 at 1:40 PM, jeshua said:

i havent purchased much in my life but for the equipment i have owned for 8+ years to last as long as it has  its on the budget scale for sure i wont list things i havent purchased and have no experience on its durability or quality.

sq speaker

https://hifonics.com/mobile/speakers/previous-speakers/triton-speakers/hf8sq-i4/ , purchased a pair when they first came out,  They quickly got taken off market but they are the best sq speakers i have ever purchased.

sub speaker

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Power-Acoustik-GW-124-Car-2-500W-Max-12-Subwoofer/52626242?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227000000000&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=42423897272&wl4=pla-51320962143&wl5=9025242&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=52626242&veh=sem&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkNPmh8zK6QIVLv_jBx1nbARhEAQYASABEgL6ZvD_BwE might be walmart but  yea  "budget   i abused the piss out of it  and the most it did was heat up  at its max watts

amps

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hifonics-BXX1200-4-Brutus-1200W-RMS-A-B-4-Channel-Speaker-Car-Amplifier-2-Pack-/392143140975 t i garentee you get EVERY watt you pay for especially if its not bass  watts, it does a hell of a job making those hifonic  tritons scream aswell as some jl subs that are at the end of their life playing midbass.

https://www.ebay.com/p/66600162?iid=184182262083 it   was around 200$ in its prime but  the 500w was stable and its lasted well over 14 years no issues at this point this amp is a suggestion as its only available  in Used condition and who knows what they did to them.

since im poor im only suggesting what i have previously owned or own currently,  its kinda stupid if i were to say something budget worthy if it turns out to be a lemon product. thats why im only suggesting  the items that have lasted many years and still work past my expectations to this day

Don't let HiFonics steal your money. There are a lot of budget options that do rated power and don't have double digit distortion and other issues. The alpine amp is decent, you can get plenty of korean amps that are priced like that that are better quality though. 

5 hours ago, aculous said:

...speakers and woofers? Are those different? 

Also you are asking SUPER broad questions with no definition. Theres an entire industry that provides that type of product that all updated their stuff this year. Narrow down what you are asking and people may respond. 

Precision power still makes their P.65C3 thats pretty budget which is nice if you have a space. 

Hertz, Gladen, Morel, Arc Audio all have budget options that are decent for components. (the Arc moto 5.25 looks exactly like a zapco set I had...which makes me wonder)

Component sets are all over the place. 

Subs...I mean it depends on your car...and what enclosure you are building or buying...ALL over the place. 

Stereo Integrity has some fun options in a 11" and 12" would say its budget. 

Savard HiQ 12" or 8" are interesting. 

Amps, eh go class-AB if you can. 

Zapco would be my choice for a budget look. 

Rockford is reliable but have dove deep into the class-D realm, not bad just be aware of that. 

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a quality class d. Hell I swappee out 4 grand worth of modified tru technology class ab amps for 2 arc audio x2 class d amps

My Favorite head unit ... Kenwood Excelon

My favorite processor ... Helix

My favorite Amplifier ... Linear Power

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived