Top 3 SQ Speaker & Woofers & AMPS for 2020

gator1873

6 hours ago, ToNasty said:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a quality class d. Hell I swappee out 4 grand worth of modified tru technology class ab amps for 2 arc audio x2 class d amps

I didn't draw a line in the sand or make an argument. Theres good class-d designs and good class-ab designs. Reason I said it is because I think its EASIER to find cheap class-ab designs that have been out there for awhile that are good and could be a stepping stone for someone. 

I think class-d amps are harder to build the filtering that you need for them. It can and is being done but its just a little harder and a lot of companies are lazy. 

All my bass amps are class-d by the way. 

20 hours ago, Ron36 said:

I’ve never heard the words SQ and Hifonics in the same sentence. 

now i cant say  much for their door speakers  and stuff but i know these drivers that i got before they were taken off the market are not some joke,   plenty of reviews showing what these loud speakers do.    their subs are trash but the speaker i got back in the day was a 1 in a life time buy almost.

20 hours ago, aculous said:

Don't let HiFonics steal your money. There are a lot of budget options that do rated power and don't have double digit distortion and other issues. The alpine amp is decent, you can get plenty of korean amps that are priced like that that are better quality though. 

at this point im buying to match brands , i already put my  hifonics 4 channel on a oscope meter, it outputs almost 76 volts without clipping  and thats 1100w of the 1200 they promised   and it draws around 85 amps from my bank in my room, for 120$ it was a steal. the 2 loudspeakers were my youth purchase when i seen   nothing but 99% positive reviews i purchased 2  for my room towers they do everything i expected them to do.     theirs 2 brand of hifonics,    if you buy a hifonics item Make sure its from masonix and not the EU brand company,   they are both a world apart in quality 

Archived