2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 system upgrade

They didn’t bullshit because of how much money they were profiting and didn’t wanna lose because of a dispute because the cost of that battery and then the amp thing was like I said, Cody does send the correct items promptly often. But when something extra, be it whatever, is entered into the equation, bullshit from Cody’s side comes into play. And the only time I ever got any emails from droppin hz was in regards to asking about the arrival of the product they were waiting on from the vendor. Cody answers them emails so the people don’t pull out of the commitment of purchasing said product that droppin hz is waiting on. He tends to people waiting on expensive batteries. I know this because I order batteries from him. But if somebody buys something that is in stock and they are waiting on said product, good luck on getting an email back about anything. Especially if it’s under $100. I don’t like the dude. He proved himself to me. They don’t care about the customer. They care about themselves and the money. Think about it like this, purchasing anything from Cody is like playing Russian roulette and it isn’t a bullet that goes off if the spin lands wrong, it’s bullshit that goes off. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ordered my Titan8 lithium from them, because they were the only ones to have the new under hood safe variant in stock so far when i placed my order... 

Dropping hertz shipped within what i call an acceptable time frame, 1-3 days, but i havent emailed them. I got all my questions answered from the owner of XS company. 

Have not received the battery yet. Tracking says Tuesday.... Hopefully i get the right thing. Weight looks right on the tracking details. 

That being said, there are people on the dropping hertz facebook page that stay asking when their package will ship.

Singer 250amp Alt, Singer PCM bypass harness

Titan8 Lithium Underhood safe BCI PWR-S5

Big 3 W/ dual runs of power/ground. All 1/0awg OFC

SounDigital EVO 5K amp, Two 15" Fi SSD subs

Next Level Fabrication @ 7 cubes net, tuned to 32HZ 

3 hours ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

They didn’t bullshit because of how much money they were profiting and didn’t wanna lose because of a dispute because the cost of that battery and then the amp thing was like I said, Cody does send the correct items promptly often. But when something extra, be it whatever, is entered into the equation, bullshit from Cody’s side comes into play. And the only time I ever got any emails from droppin hz was in regards to asking about the arrival of the product they were waiting on from the vendor. Cody answers them emails so the people don’t pull out of the commitment of purchasing said product that droppin hz is waiting on. He tends to people waiting on expensive batteries. I know this because I order batteries from him. But if somebody buys something that is in stock and they are waiting on said product, good luck on getting an email back about anything. Especially if it’s under $100. I don’t like the dude. He proved himself to me. They don’t care about the customer. They care about themselves and the money. Think about it like this, purchasing anything from Cody is like playing Russian roulette and it isn’t a bullet that goes off if the spin lands wrong, it’s bullshit that goes off. 

1 hour ago, Backwoods said:

I ordered my Titan8 lithium from them, because they were the only ones to have the new under hood safe variant in stock so far when i placed my order... 

Dropping hertz shipped within what i call an acceptable time frame, 1-3 days, but i havent emailed them. I got all my questions answered from the owner of XS company. 

Have not received the battery yet. Tracking says Tuesday.... Hopefully i get the right thing. Weight looks right on the tracking details. 

That being said, there are people on the dropping hertz facebook page that stay asking when their package will ship.

Welp, they don't have anything else I need, but these are some things to keep in mind for sure. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Seen you have a Smd CC. That is a game changer. I retuned a Polaris Ranger install I did last night. Night and day difference. I had my T2 on a 1500w amp before. I have it on 900 now while im waiting on my new subs. Tuned the amp with the CC. And I swear on my momma that it hits harder. Just from having my crossovers set correctly. Could be that I'm getting full voltage to and not dipping down.

1 hour ago, Kocyandia said:

Seen you have a Smd CC. That is a game changer. I retuned a Polaris Ranger install I did last night. Night and day difference. I had my T2 on a 1500w amp before. I have it on 900 now while im waiting on my new subs. Tuned the amp with the CC. And I swear on my momma that it hits harder. Just from having my crossovers set correctly. Could be that I'm getting full voltage to and not dipping down.

I can't wait to use it! I mainly bought it to be able to gain match my amps, but of course I'm going to use it to set the crossovers as well. It's like it says in the product description, you spent all this money in this expensive system, why not spend a little more to protect it and get the very most out of it. 

25 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

I can't wait to use it! I mainly bought it to be able to gain match my amps, but of course I'm going to use it to set the crossovers as well. It's like it says in the product description, you spent all this money in this expensive system, why not spend a little more to protect it and get the very most out of it. 

I was blown away with how well it worked. Its weird seeing how far off I had my crossovers set. Well worth the money. The DD1 is nice too. Ive had it for a while. 

29 minutes ago, Kocyandia said:

I was blown away with how well it worked. Its weird seeing how far off I had my crossovers set. Well worth the money. The DD1 is nice too. Ive had it for a while. 

I can't wait to use it! I can't wait to actually start building! I think I only need to buy 3 more things, rip out the old system, and start building the box. Waiting for after hunting season though. My cousin is a hunter and he's going to help me out. But I'm itching like a crackhead looking for another hit to get this build started! I want to hear those Q's flexing! 

18 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

I can't wait to use it! I can't wait to actually start building! I think I only need to buy 3 more things, rip out the old system, and start building the box. Waiting for after hunting season though. My cousin is a hunter and he's going to help me out. But I'm itching like a crackhead looking for another hit to get this build started! I want to hear those Q's flexing! 

Im thinking about doing some hunting this year. Never been before. I picked up an M1A and I figure it's gonna have to get used lol. I re-spec'd my box bout an hour ago. I cant make up my damn mind.

18 minutes ago, Kocyandia said:

Im thinking about doing some hunting this year. Never been before. I picked up an M1A and I figure it's gonna have to get used lol. I re-spec'd my box bout an hour ago. I cant make up my damn 

I've never hunted, unless you count fishing lol. Just can't decide on the tuning or what? 

9 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

I've never hunted, unless you count fishing lol. Just can't decide on the tuning or what? 

Yeah. Think im gonna go anywhere from 27 to 29. Ive got it looking good in winisd. Just gonna have to sit on it for a bit lol. I do a crap load of fishing. Weve burnt the crappie up since this time last year.

Archived