2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 system upgrade

11 hours ago, 02Blazer said:

still more deadening for the doors , already deadened the roof with 2 layers of 190 mil Vibraflex for the front of roof and 1/2'' MDF for the rest of the roof , that was the biggest obstacle , now just waiting on Black Friday sale to pick up ANOTHER 4 channel amp ( already have 3 still new , 2 in the box cause i changed my mind ) so this 4 channel i'm getting is gonna BE IT ! anyhow , post some pics of what you've done in a recap , and stuff you're still needing to be done 😉

you will want to re-enforce that cab wall , at least wall it up with some MDF and PL-MAX ! that cab wall will be flexing with so much structure cut out , best to do it now before final install .

I thought you where meaning actually welding on supports lol. Yeah, I'm going to deaden it, and also do an MDF beauty wall story of thing. I want to make it as seamless as possible. 

I have to figure out what to do with my amplifiers though. The original plan was to put them in the bed with the box. There's no room though. The box is huge! So I have to put them under my backseat, but I don't know if I'll even have room there everything. I'll figure something out. 

I'll post picts soon. I have to renew my subscription first. Just being lazy lol. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

• 2 months later...

You still not done yet and yea I've been procrastinating onit I sound deadened everything ran all the wire now all I have 2 do is find a spot for the second battery hook up the amp and eventually build a new box

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

7 hours ago, Never Enough Bass said:

You still not done yet and yea I've been procrastinating onit I sound deadened everything ran all the wire now all I have 2 do is find a spot for the second battery hook up the amp and eventually build a new box

Not even close. It rained here for 2 weeks straight, so that slowed me down. Now, my friend asked me to build him an under the seat box for his truck. The problem is, it's for 2 10" Sundown SA Classics and he wants them down firing. They don't quite fit 🤣 so I have to do some fancy fandangling. 

You're a million times closer than me. Just get out there and hit it! You know it'll be worth it

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Archived