Best SQ 6.5 Comp speakers in the sub $150 range

gator1873

https://www.ctsounds.com/collections/component-speakers/products/6-5-component-speakers

https://www.ctsounds.com/collections/coax-speakers/products/strato-6-5-coax

Each are sold in pairs. $190 total before tax. That’s about the cheapest good speaker set up you are gonna find. And I wanted to say earlier on another one of your threads when you said you’ve never seen B2 subwoofers anywhere and wanted to know if we actually knew they were good and actually owned any B2 subwoofers, which was questioning and doubting that the dude that recommend B2 knew what he was talking about. He knows what he’s talking about. We all do. So it’s insulting when you come to us for help and then doubt our recommendations and keep searching for better answers when the answer was already presented to you. Just because you haven’t heard of a car audio brand doesn’t mean they aren’t good quality and popular among us car audio guys. We would never recommend bad quality car audio to you or no name crappy car audio brands. So just because you haven’t heard of or seen CT Sounds speakers anywhere doesn’t mean they aren’t really good. Because they are. On your budget, I highly recommended them. And when somebody offers help and advice on a matter you know very little about, it is rude, disrespectful and improper to question like we don’t know what we are talking about. That’s called doubt. I’m not trying to be a dick, I’m just trying to establish an understanding. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

How often do you go too down/off?

That had a lot to do with what I chose for my Soundbar. 

Mind you this was MANY moons ago, but in my TJ I originally had a Alphasonik PCT6551 3 way system.  6.5 in sound bar and 5.25 and tweets in dash. I stuffed my Soundbar with poly fil and sealed it up and it sounded wonderful. Until the weather warmed up and I started leaving my top/doors off more. 

Eventually I blew the lower sensitivity silk tweets trying to get my full sound back. 

Now I should have just replaced the tweets with something more suitable to open air environment but I ended up using kappa 60.9CS and 50.9CS. 

The UHF Textile Tweeters were a little more suitable for marine situation's. The mids didn't dig as low but the sensitivity was high so they screamed with the top/doors off. 

I'm actually still using these on my Motorcycle 😂

Now I'm not saying to do the same but making sure your Soundbar is sealed up and look for a higher sensitivity rating. 

07 Dodge Ram Mega Cab 3500 SRW 5.9L Cummins Twin Turbos (fraternal not paternal;) 3x 12" 11sL7 2DVC wired to 1.3ohm on Nesa Encore TS Power TE-5000D amp, Kicker 6.5 Q class Components front and rear doors on Memphis PR4x50 amp, Big 6 upgrade for dual Group 34 Yellow tops. Pioneer DEH8400BH HU. 

2016 F6B Goldwing infinity Kappa 50.9CS(factory amp) front and 60.9CS rear(Taramps DS 160.2 Mini amp)

Archived