Second Skin Audio

Plz help on box design

4 minutes ago, jessdabest77 said:

Thank you.That's what I like to hear.I guess now I just need to figure up a cut sheet and start building.Thumbs up

I was offended. But it was unintended on your part so I’m gonna continue with another design because I deleted the other ones because I honestly was done. But I got you. Hold up. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

I have a Massive Audio Hippo XL 15 Dual 2 ohm @ 2000w rms, and i was wondering if any one can help me design a horn enclosure like the one in the image below. I've always wanted to learn how to design these type of enclosure if anyone can help i'll appreciate it very much.

9912LoadedHorn1.jpg

2 hours ago, keith2001 said:

I have a Massive Audio Hippo XL 15 Dual 2 ohm @ 2000w rms, and i was wondering if any one can help me design a horn enclosure like the one in the image below. I've always wanted to learn how to design these type of enclosure if anyone can help i'll appreciate it very much.

9912LoadedHorn1.jpg

Please make a new thread if you want to seek help with a horn enclosure. The program to learn to simulate those would be hornresp since WinISD isn't advanced enough :) 

Archived