Sundown Audio

Best 4x100 A/B am on the market under $250

gator1873

3 hours ago, gator1873 said:

Would like everyones input on the best A/B Amp on the market that can push 4 channels at 100 watts rms at 4ohm each for under $250

That would overpower them speakers and you are not gonna find a 100.4 class a/b amp for under $250. Just run the class d ampere 75.4 that was recommended. You don’t need a class a/b. I’m upgrading from a class a/b on my mids and high to a class d. So what does that tell you? That it doesn’t matter. I need more rms and a class d is the route I’m going on my mids and highs. Not a big deal. And ampere amps use Korean boards which means they are built like tanks and built really well. Korean and American board builds are always the best. I’m seriously about to deem you as hard headed and stop helping you with car audio. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

9 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

That would overpower them speakers and you are not gonna find a 100.4 class a/b amp for under $250. Just run the class d ampere 75.4 that was recommended. You don’t need a class a/b. I’m upgrading from a class a/b on my mids and high to a class d. So what does that tell you? That it doesn’t matter. I need more rms and a class d is the route I’m going on my mids and highs. Not a big deal. And ampere amps use Korean boards which means they are built like tanks and really well. Korean and American board builds are always the best. I’m seriously about to deem you as hard headed and stop helping you with car audio. 

Tha Barbara Ann can be had for about 250.  

Also when set right he won't overpower.  I have an arc audio x2 (150×6) on speakers that are 20 watts rms.   

But I agree. I went from a 2500 dollar modified class ab to an arc x2 which is class d.  He's just looking on YouTube to much 

25 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

Tha Barbara Ann can be had for about 250.  

Also when set right he won't overpower.  I have an arc audio x2 (150×6) on speakers that are 20 watts rms.   

But I agree. I went from a 2500 dollar modified class ab to an arc x2 which is class d.  He's just looking on YouTube to much 

I agree. For sure. But he told all of us he was a noob so he stands a high chance of clipping his gear so I know for sure he doesn’t know how to set the amps to deliver less rms and I figure he is gonna clip his gear as it is. So I took that into consideration and I would curve him away from anything over rated recommendations. Plus he went against recommendations and got some half ass speakers. So I took that into consideration as well. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

lmao, this guys comments are funny, I took his advice and bought a few things and bought some speakers he didnt care for, so he has to put me blast for that.. lol negative comments dont do anyone any good and its a bad look....

I was worried that 75 watts on 160 watt rms speakers wouldnt be enough or overwork the amp, and yes I am new, but doesnt mean you should make negative comments about it... and yes I like to get input from more than just one source...

2 minutes ago, gator1873 said:

lmao, this guys comments are funny, I took his advice and bought a few things and bought some speakers he didnt care for, so he has to put me blast for that.. lol negative comments dont do anyone any good and its a bad look....

I was worried that 75 watts on 160 watt rms speakers wouldnt be enough or overwork the amp, and yes I am new, but doesnt mean you should make negative comments about it... and yes I like to get input from more than just one source...

I'm not being negative at all 

Archived