Sundown Audio

Best 4x100 A/B am on the market under $250

gator1873

13 hours ago, gator1873 said:

lmao, this guys comments are funny, I took his advice and bought a few things and bought some speakers he didnt care for, so he has to put me blast for that.. lol negative comments dont do anyone any good and its a bad look....

I was worried that 75 watts on 160 watt rms speakers wouldnt be enough or overwork the amp, and yes I am new, but doesnt mean you should make negative comments about it... and yes I like to get input from more than just one source...

I looked them speakers over thoroughly. Them speakers are 80 watts rms a piece. They are listed as 160 watts rms. That means the rms for the pair. When rms is Lester for a pair of speakers and doesn’t say “per speaker rms” or something if that nature then the rating is for the pair of speakers total. And you did get input from multiple sources and didn’t listen to none when it can to the subwoofers you purchased, that are junk, and the speakers you purchased that are ok. We recommended you better stuff for the same price value you spent on the alternatives you bought. And to be real with you, that comes off to me as you are wasting peoples time on here. Because it’s kind of an insult to buy alright gear when good gear was recommended by MULTIPLE parties. Then I told you them speakers are 160 watts rms total, meaning 80 watts rms a piece, and you still think them speakers are 160 watts rms a piece. So I feel some type of way because you’re questioning my intelligence as well. Why would I recommend 75 rms on 160 rms per speakers? I wouldn’t. Personally I would run 100 rms on them but I know how to tune amps so I can do that. But since you’re a noob, I wouldn’t recommend that to you because eventually, sooner or later, you will mess a speaker up or maybe more than one speaker and then be like dang what happened, did I have my amp set wrong? Since you’re new I recommend right at rated rms so it gives less chance of error. But I do apologize if I was negative and offended you in any way. For real. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

why do you need class a/b? At this point I have switched over to class D. Especially at that price point you will find several class D that will give you the wattage, less current pull, and far smaller than a class A/B counterpart. I also gonna say you are not going to hear any difference in sound unless you buy a complete junk/cheap class D amp

Archived