Sundown Audio

Amp Recommendations for 2 X12s

CodyDaGoat

1 hour ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

Or a sundown scv-6000d but that’s about $1700 but it would be ideal for them subwoofers. There’s only one place selling them right now.

https://www.woofersetc.com/scv-6000d-sundown-audio-monoblock-6000w-rms-

but for around 800 he can have 6000rms and it’s still sundown lol I won’t go full bridge unless it’s the m series mmats always wanted one lol 

54 minutes ago, CstrokerV said:

but for around 800 he can have 6000rms and it’s still sundown lol I won’t go full bridge unless it’s the m series mmats always wanted one lol 

That’s what I was thinking but he seems like the type that wants the top of the line products even though there are cheaper ones, same company, that deliver almost the same exact numbers and efficiency just different builds. I personally thought the sfb-8000d was the best choice. But some people are just weird about chinese builds and full bridge builds. So I took that into consideration. I’m fine with chinese builds and full bridge builds. There are some good ones out there. Like the sfb-8000d you recommended. Some people are hesitant about them just like Brazilian builds. But more and more people are going with Brazilian builds. Like me lol! 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

5 hours ago, CstrokerV said:

Won’t touch taramps or stentson or any other Brazilian I’d run the  sundown SFB because of their quality control if I  ever run f.b 

B2 audio has a real real nice top notch full bridge out right now.  Way nicer than sundown sfb's

23 hours ago, AaronT said:

B2 audio has a real real nice top notch full bridge out right now.  Way nicer than sundown sfb's

the next amp im buying is either tony's t-300.2 or 600.2 i have a bass amp 

The older taramps hd model were the only problematic amps when it comes to taramps. Their bass line, md line and smart 3 are really good. Reliable too. Taramps just gets a bad rap sometimes because of them hd amps always messing up in the past. They discontinued that hd line because of it. Their newer models are straight. Then people mount Brazilian amps on there subwoofer enclosure and wonder why the amp failed. Because of the vibration shaking inside stuff loose and then that stuff touching where it isn’t suppose to and boom, the amp fails. If somebody know what they are doing they will have no problems with the newer taramps. I wouldn’t use a Brazilian 4 channel amp though because of the filter settings. But if they had different filter settings then I’d go for it. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Archived