Second Skin Audio

Skar SVR 12's

I was thinking about purchasing 2 svr12's, has anyone owned theses or know someone who had them? just curious if they were worth it and if they slap hard. im going to be putting them in my trunk and also any amplifier reconmendations for these subs im trying to do somewhat of a budget build

YouTube has some videos of these they look good especially for a budget build.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

• 8 months later...

I actually just bought some and going to be doing a box for them in my expedition, going to be running them off a cerwin vega 3k amp @ 2ohms, so they should get roughly 750 rms per sub...hope they sound good but wont know until I can actually break them in.

Once I start building and get them installed ill try and post some pics for you, but might not be for a week or so

• 2 weeks later...

Archived